Guide Writer's Headquarters

Anyone already working on Just Cause 3?

(wasn't there also a thread somewhere, where you could announce what guides you're working on? couldn't find it..)

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/16838-what-guides-are-you-currently-writing/

I wouldn't trust this thread since not alot of people post when starting a guide..

Edited by Winston

Would it be possible for anyone to make a Playstation Now guide to optimizing subscription time to trophy gain? It probably couldn't follow the standard format as it would consist of different games.

This is a fantastic idea if anybody is feeling up to it, although it would probably have to be updated frequently due to the monthly PS Now updates (and EU/NA have different games I think)

• 4 weeks later...

Tearaway Unfolded!

I have to give support for this game as well and a guide to be made for it. It's a great game getting overlooked, and I think a platinum guide would go a long way for some. It's not a difficult game, but has lots of collectibles. So yes, Tearaway Unfolded!

It would also be the first anywhere, as playstationtrophies.com doesn't have one either.

Edited by morningwood140
  • Like 1

I believe Titan Souls and I Am Bread are contenders for one who feels brave enough to tackle them.

I also second Oreshika.

While there are no "Official" trophy guides, there's plenty of info out there. But mostly in forums and it's difficult to find stuff altogether.

Also, a brave warrior has written a guide to Catherine.

So there's that.

Edited by PolarPhantom
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually is not a guide that must be done, it has only to be added on his PS4 version.

- Borderland The Pre-Sequel

I think it's quite useful since the are more owners on this versions (29,879 for PS3 and 44,870 for PS4). I even didn't know that it existed until I found it on Google searching for other trophy guides. I posted a comment on the guide itself and there was another one asking for same but no response from the guide author. I would do it by myself but I think it's much faster just to copy&paste the guide that already is made by the author of the PS3 version guide.

• 2 weeks later...