Guide Writer's Headquarters

In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should make then this is the perfect thread for you :)

Here i will be listing all the games that have been suggested, thank you Saltyie for coming up with this idea. All of the games are listed in alphabetical order.

Fallout: New Vegas

Another guide can be removed from the list.

• Like 1

What's the policy on guides for different editions of the same game? (EG: Tomb Raider PS3 vs. PS4, or the 6 versions of The Evil Within)

Perhaps we can copy + paste the same guide to every edition of the game (assuming identical trophy lists). One of my favourite PSNP features is being able to see the completed (green highlighted) trophies within a guide to see how far along I am, but that's not possible in some cases like with Tomb Raider (since the PS4 version doesn't have its own guide).

Edited by GIONAScm2

What's the policy on guides for different editions of the same game? (EG: Tomb Raider PS3 vs. PS4, or the 6 versions of The Evil Within)

Perhaps we can copy + paste the same guide to every edition of the game (assuming identical trophy lists). One of my favourite PSNP features is being able to see the completed (green highlighted) trophies within a guide to see how far along I am, but that's not possible in some cases like with Tomb Raider (since the PS4 version doesn't have its own guide).

That's a feature I've asked Sly to add to the site, I'm hoping he'll add that kind of thing where you can "link" guides to identical lists and platform lists at some point  :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently writing a guide for Armello and one for Titan Souls. The former will take a while to finish though, the latter is half way through.

Have you already finished the Titan Souls guide? If not, do you need any help? I just got the plat, so all the knowledge is still fresh in my memories.

I'm currently writing a guide for Armello and one for Titan Souls. The former will take a while to finish though,

If you want help with the Armello guide or even just a second set of eyes to review what you've written, I'm playing that title very heavily and trophy hunting what I can.  So I've got a ton of familiarity with the game at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Even though I already have the plat, I would love to see a guide for a one-playthrough run of MGS3. I did it and would love to see someone else make a video for all of the collectables. It was a pain for me to read descriptions of them only on PST.org.

I would do it if:

A. Had the right equipment (I don't, though maybe I could use Twitch?)

B. Still had the game (borrowed it).

C. Had the time (the real killer)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...