Guide Writer's Headquarters

Hey I made a post on another thread, and I thought I would make a post here just in case. I will be writing a guide for Mighty No. 9 in less than one hour. If anyone has already placed dibs on the game, let me know as soon as possible.

Edited by GarciaFever

Hey I made a post on another thread, and I thought I would make a post here just in case. I will be writing a guide for Mighty No. 9 in less than one hour. If anyone has already placed dibs on the game, let me know as soon as possible.

Hey, I just looked in the unpublished guides list and nobody has started a guide for Mighty No. 9 so you're good to go!  ;)

Edited by BlindMango

I know it's already on the list, but with it being announced for Plus there's a lot of demand for an Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines guide recently.

Looks like someone just started making one actually, I'll let you guys know in a few days if they give up or go through with it :P

Edit: Yes, 99% sure they're gonna fully finish it

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

I'm having a hard time with my guide. Every time I click the "EDIT CONTENT" button, the "SAVE" button disappears, leaving me with "CANCEL EDITING" only. Anyone else with this problem?

This is a bug that usually happens if you edit more than one trophy at a time, try not to edit another trophy while you're already working on one to avoid that issue

• Like 1

I'm having a hard time with my guide. Every time I click the "EDIT CONTENT" button, the "SAVE" button disappears, leaving me with "CANCEL EDITING" only. Anyone else with this problem?

It happens to me a few times, therefore, I usually input a random letter when I edit the content, if the save button is not available, then I just close the browser tab and then re-open it. If it happens while you edit a bunch of info, make sure you copy the entire content then paste it somewhere else before close the tab, just in case the automatically save system won't mess it up.

Edited by hasegawa2010
  • Like 3

This is a bug that usually happens if you edit more than one trophy at a time, try not to edit another trophy while you're already working on one to avoid that issue

It happens to me a few times, therefore, I usually input a random letter when I edit the content, if the save button is not available, then I just close the browser tab and then re-open it. If it happens while you edit a bunch of info, make sure you copy the entire content then paste it somewhere else before close the tab, just in case the automatically save system won't mess it up.

Thanks, I'll avoid doing that and I'll try hasegwa's method

Has a Star Ocean 5 guide been started yet? I wanna know because, if not, then I wanna start one myself, and if so, possibly join in and help whoever is writing one now.

No guides are being made for Star Ocean 5, looks like you're good to go! ;)

• Like 1

Looks like there's one in progress. I'd say almost half of it is finished, but it still requires a lot of work. You could ask the writer to join as a contributor.

Talked to the writer today. He said he was really busy right now and would be willing to give me what he has to work with and finish the guide. So I will be taking over making it. My goal is to have it done by mid august. Need to play with a couple of more characters to give the best advice on how to earn the trophies the fastest.