Guide Writer's Headquarters

Talked to the writer today. He said he was really busy right now and would be willing to give me what he has to work with and finish the guide. So I will be taking over making it. My goal is to have it done by mid august. Need to play with a couple of more characters to give the best advice on how to earn the trophies the fastest. 

You two could work together on the same guide is the writer is willing to add you as a contributor. Seems faster than starting one from scratch.

Jak 3

Rock Band 4

These can be removed too.

I am very busy with real life sutff atm and have very little time for psnp, i try my hardest too update this thread at least once a month or more, so forgive me if i have missed some guides

Don't worry, I'll keep posting updates about guides that can be removed.

• Like 1

Is anyone working on a guide for SOMA?

Or is the trophy list pretty simple? I know it's got no Platinum though.  :(

The trophy list is really simple. It's 9/10 unmissable and the last one is pretty easy to miss, but not anything difficult or hard to find elsewhere on the internet.

• Like 1

is anyone working on guides for 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dead Space 2 or Dead Space 3? if not i just might go ahead and make them.

The only thing I found for this a guide that was started for Dead Space 2 months ago with only 1 trophy filled out, so you're good to go for all of these :P

Guilty Gear XRD Revelator....

Nobody has worked on one for Guilty Gear yet