Guide Writer's Headquarters

Good luck with the guides. If you need help with Dead Space 3 and the DLC, let me know.

ok, i  have the plats already and i know a few little tricks

EDIT. i published Blood Knights today (at least i think i did) and started 3D Dot Game Heroes since it was first on the list. i am trying to do these completely by memory which is a bit tricky.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

• 2 weeks later...

No one doing a C&C: Red Alert guide? I was thinking of doing one but I haven't finished the game yet. I've completed this on the PC before though but this is ALOT harder!

Nobody is doing one for Red Alert 3, so you're good to go if you wanna create one!

i just realized there is no guide of Knights Contract or Red Faction Armageddon. kind of odd really.

Yep, the first one is a little lesser known and the second one is just older so it doesn't surprise me too much. We're still playing catch-up with older games since the guide system is only 2 years old :P

Yep, the first one is a little lesser known and the second one is just older so it doesn't surprise me too much. We're still playing catch-up with older games since the guide system is only 2 years old :P

too true on all counts

You could if nobody else is.

i am guided out at the moment. there are quite a few guides i could make should i be so inclined but after 4 in 1 month i need a break.

Also thinking about a guide for NCIS: The Game but I keep thinking...does it really even need one? I beat it in under 5 hours :/

That depends, can you write a detailed description about how to get the trophies? If the guide only has 1-2 vague sentences for each trophy, it won't be published. Here are some examples of detailed guides for easy games: