itzzh3lixx

Guide Writer's Headquarters

898 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure I can. It's a pretty simple game with little to no challenge involved. This should be quite fun to write now that I think about it.

Ok, good luck :D.

Anyone working on Ratchet: Deadlocked? I'm considering writing a guide for it.

Anyone working on Ratchet: Deadlocked? I'm considering writing a guide for it.

Looks like you're in the clear if you decide to write one, no guides are being made for Deadlocked ;)

Looks like you're in the clear if you decide to write one, no guides are being made for Deadlocked ;)

Alright thanks for the heads up, I will start when I can :)

I have a [wip] for Way of the Samurai 3. However I don't much feel like finishing it from 2 years ago until I do the US stack so it will be staying that way for now :P

I'd be happy to write a guide for Far Cry 2 with someone else though. I'd write it myself but it's been so long since I played

OK, thought of another guide I may do. NASCAR '15?

Hmm about a month or two ago someone filled out stage 1 of their roadmap for this and then seemed to abandon it, I'd say you're good to go :P

What a iconic day! the first guide to ever be suggested have now been made, Sonic Generaions. It took 2 years but now Marvel-J can now finally platinum that game

May'be I should do a guide? :dunno:

Hmm about a month or two ago someone filled out stage 1 of their roadmap for this and then seemed to abandon it, I'd say you're good to go :P

Well, I might do one soon enough. :)

I think there should be a Gameplay Guide for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 about the Special Ops Trophies (including Videos) :hmm:... 

I'm working progressively on a guide for Dangerous Golf. I'm open to collaboration with another person. MP me on PSN.

Anyone want to finish my DmC : Devil May Cry guide?  I lost interest.  It's about 90% finished but needs some expanded descriptions and polish per the guide team, and it was rejected on the initial submission. 

Edited by B1rvine

Anyone want to finish my DmC : Devil May Cry guide?  I lost interest.  It's about 90% finished but needs some expanded descriptions and polish per the guide team, and it was rejected on the initial submission. 

Maybe someone in this thread will be interested.

I don't mind starting a guide for Call of Duty Classic. I'll probably have to run through the game again so I remember how to complete some of the areas. It'll be a bit difficult since a lot of the bronze trophies are story related.

I've wrote a whole guide for Serious Sam 3 BFE but the mod won't publish it because i didn't put a whole walkthrough on how to play, recognize the creatures (less than 20 species), and take by hand everyone trying to achieve that platinum (feel like that).

Anyway that game is pretty simple stupid. Everything is quite repetitive. Bosses are easy as hell. So i hope that eventually my guide will be published (if mod could be a little bit less picky)

Edited by Milanzzo

I've wrote a whole guide for Serious Sam 3 BFE but the mod won't publish it because i didn't put a whole walkthrough on how to play, recognize the creatures (less than 20 species), and take by hand everyone trying to achieve that platinum (feel like that).

Anyway that game is pretty simple stupid. Everything is quite repetitive. Bosses are easy as hell. So i hope that eventually my guide will be published (if mod could be a little bit less picky)

By mod I take it you mean Guide Team member? Anyway, do you have a link to the guide?

Indeed i mean guide team member. Not to complain too much on the subject but i felt disappointed by the reply.

Here's the link to my guide:

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4652-Serious-Sam-3-BFE-Trophy-Guide

What exactly are you disappointed about? The replies specify exactly what needs to be improved. Your guide has descriptions that resemble tips and there are times when you say basically the same thing as the trophy requirement. For example:

• Are You Serious: I still wonder what's so hard about this difficulty. Also try to give tips about parts of the game that are tricky.
  • Serious Run: That overview of times in Stage 2 of the roadmap should be in this trophy's description. You can refer readers to that in the trophy instead in the roadmap.
  • Your sentences still start off abruptly as if you're typing notes (I.E. sentences start with "need to do .....").
  • We don't allow smileys and emoticons in guides, so you'll have to delete those in the guide and the guide introduction.
Edited by Dragon-Archon

Mystery Chronicles One Way Heroics, there's no guides on even how to get farther in the game or tips and tricks.