Guide Writer's Headquarters

• 3 weeks later...

I have a [wip] for Way of the Samurai 3. However I don't much feel like finishing it from 2 years ago until I do the US stack so it will be staying that way for now :P

I'd be happy to write a guide for Far Cry 2 with someone else though. I'd write it myself but it's been so long since I played

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind starting a guide for Call of Duty Classic. I'll probably have to run through the game again so I remember how to complete some of the areas. It'll be a bit difficult since a lot of the bronze trophies are story related.

I've wrote a whole guide for Serious Sam 3 BFE but the mod won't publish it because i didn't put a whole walkthrough on how to play, recognize the creatures (less than 20 species), and take by hand everyone trying to achieve that platinum (feel like that).

Anyway that game is pretty simple stupid. Everything is quite repetitive. Bosses are easy as hell. So i hope that eventually my guide will be published (if mod could be a little bit less picky)

Edited by Milanzzo

I've wrote a whole guide for Serious Sam 3 BFE but the mod won't publish it because i didn't put a whole walkthrough on how to play, recognize the creatures (less than 20 species), and take by hand everyone trying to achieve that platinum (feel like that).

Anyway that game is pretty simple stupid. Everything is quite repetitive. Bosses are easy as hell. So i hope that eventually my guide will be published (if mod could be a little bit less picky)

By mod I take it you mean Guide Team member? Anyway, do you have a link to the guide?

Indeed i mean guide team member. Not to complain too much on the subject but i felt disappointed by the reply.

Here's the link to my guide:

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4652-Serious-Sam-3-BFE-Trophy-Guide

What exactly are you disappointed about? The replies specify exactly what needs to be improved. Your guide has descriptions that resemble tips and there are times when you say basically the same thing as the trophy requirement. For example:

• Are You Serious: I still wonder what's so hard about this difficulty. Also try to give tips about parts of the game that are tricky.
  • Serious Run: That overview of times in Stage 2 of the roadmap should be in this trophy's description. You can refer readers to that in the trophy instead in the roadmap.
  • Your sentences still start off abruptly as if you're typing notes (I.E. sentences start with "need to do .....").
  • We don't allow smileys and emoticons in guides, so you'll have to delete those in the guide and the guide introduction.
Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3