Guide Writer's Headquarters

Is anyone gonna think about making a guide for the Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC trophies? I mean, if the Outer Rim and Death Star DLCs have both got their own guides for their respective trophy sets, i don't see why the the Bespin DLC doesn't have one.  :huh:

I have got all the trophies in the Bespin DLC but i don't know if i'm up for the challenge of making guides?  :jaymon:

Is anyone gonna think about making a guide for the Star Wars Battlefront Bespin DLC trophies? I mean, if the Outer Rim and Death Star DLCs have both got their own guides for their respective trophy sets, i don't see why the the Bespin DLC doesn't have one.  :huh:

I have got all the trophies in the Bespin DLC but i don't know if i'm up for the challenge of making guides?  :jaymon:

It looks like someone is sort of in the process of making a guide for that one, but they sort of just added some tags for a few things and haven't come back to it :P I'd say maybe check back in a week and I'll give you an update on it. Also, if you want to start with guide making then DLC guides are definitely the best place to start! You only have ~5 trophies to focus on instead of ~50!