Guide Writer's Headquarters

There's a guide for Heavy Rain on PS4, though there's not one on PS3

I see but doesn't that obsolete the need to having to make a new guide for the PS3 version? If I remember right the games are essentially the same so you should be able to use the PS4 versions guide for the PS3, no? And if that's the case, Heavy Rain should be removed from the OP right?

Admittedly I am not familiar with the PS4 version, only the PS3 one

I see but doesn't that obsolete the need to having to make a new guide for the PS3 version? If I remember right the games are essentially the same so you should be able to use the PS4 versions guide for the PS3, no? And if that's the case, Heavy Rain should be removed from the OP right?

Yeah they are both the same, so technically it should be removed from the list :P

Definitely is. I got the Plat on PS3 version using the PS4 guide.

Someone should make a guide for God Eater 2: Rage Burst.

You aren't doing one?

I haven't gotten to the game yet since I just started Resurrection, but I'm loving it enough where, when I start 2, I'll probably start a guide for it, if one isn't being done now/is done by the time I get to it.

Liking Resurrection does not guarantee liking 2, though.

Bullet editor in GE2 is different for each weapon and there isn't one ultimate bullet like in GER until you reach higher difficulties to grind bullet modifications :)

• Like 1

Liking Resurrection does not guarantee liking 2, though.

Bullet editor in GE2 is different for each weapon and there isn't one ultimate bullet like in GER until you reach higher difficulties to grind bullet modifications :)

Maybe not for you, but everyone's different, and customization stuff like that doesn't really affect my perception of the game.

You know what, I've been thinking the same thing :D

Not sure if anyone started this but will help out if they need help with God Eater 2: Rage Burst Guide as Im playing through it now.

I haven't gotten to the game yet since I just started Resurrection, but I'm loving it enough where, when I start 2, I'll probably start a guide for it, if one isn't being done now/is done by the time I get to it.

No one's working on a guide for God Eater 2, so feel free to start one :D.

could i make a suggestion as well. add a link to the trophy list in the first post that way if anyone want to know they can just jump straight there. a bit time consuming on the TC part i know but could be helpful.

How would you handle multiregion? (Meaning someone makes a guide for EU version and the linked one will be most likely NA one =D)

• 2 weeks later...