Guide Writer's Headquarters

I'm curious what are you expecting from such a guide. The guide can only at most tell you tips on how to beat bosses for your deathless runs and what not. Besides that, the game is pretty straightforward and just requires practice.

Thank you for your perspective. Since this post I have found some video guides on how to beat certain bosses and whatnot. Therefore you are right, a trophy guide would not be necessary.

Can somebody help me about My Name is Mayo guide? I'd like to tell simply a guide on every trophy... but I have no idea what to say. This game is unbelievably mega super duper easy to Platinum... but there's not much to say about every single trophy.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 1

WWE 2K16 (PS3)

WWE 2K17 (PS3)

If no one will be working on it, I will once I get those two games. :)

Can somebody help me about My Name is Mayo guide? I'd like to tell simply a guide on every trophy... but I have no idea what to say. This game is unbelievably mega super duper easy to Platinum... but there's not much to say about every single trophy.

I'm not discouraging you and all that, but My Name is Mayo Guide seems weird to have. Anyway, good luck finding someone to help you!

• Like 1

Would there be any point in making a guide for an older Fifa game? I've noticed that Fifa 15 doesn't have one, and i should be capable of making one. Some of the trophies are 'unobtainable' unless you know about changing your date on the ps4, which is why a guide on it could be beneficial for any players that decide to start it up now.

Would there be any point in making a guide for an older Fifa game? I've noticed that Fifa 15 doesn't have one, and i should be capable of making one. Some of the trophies are 'unobtainable' unless you know about changing your date on the ps4, which is why a guide on it could be beneficial for any players that decide to start it up now.

The goal is that every game will one day have a guide, so by all means go ahead :)

• Like 1

I second itzzh3lixx, feel free to write a guide for any game you want.

• Like 1

Hey, so is anyone making a guide for Root Letter? (otherwise known as Letter) As you may remember, I mentioned making a guide for Gal*Gun a little while ago, and I still might, but I've really been wanting to play Root Letter recently instead, and I see that no guide has been published for it yet. It's a newer game, and I also figured it would be a much better place to start writing guides as a VN is considerably less complicated than Gal*Gun. :P If somebody is already working on a guide, that's cool, but I just wanted to ask in case nobody is making one.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Hey, so is anyone making a guide for Root Letter (otherwise known as Letter)? As you may remember, I mentioned making a guide for Gal*Gun a little while ago, and I still might, but I've really been wanting to play Root Letter recently instead, and I see that no guide has been published for it yet. It's a newer game, and I also figured it would be a much better place to start writing guides as a VN is considerably less complicated than Gal*Gun. :P If somebody is already working on a guide, that's cool, but I just wanted to ask in case nobody is making one.

Well MrUknown wrote a guide on PS3Imports, and it is incredibly long http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/7855-root-letter-trophy-guide-us-and-eu/ .

Hey, so is anyone making a guide for Root Letter? (otherwise known as Letter) As you may remember, I mentioned making a guide for Gal*Gun a little while ago, and I still might, but I've really been wanting to play Root Letter recently instead, and I see that no guide has been published for it yet. It's a newer game, and I also figured it would be a much better place to start writing guides as a VN is considerably less complicated than Gal*Gun. :P If somebody is already working on a guide, that's cool, but I just wanted to ask in case nobody is making one.

Nope, don't see any guides being made for Root Letter! ;)

If somebody wants to have a My Name Is Mayo guide, I want to do it. xD Yeah I know, wasting my time on a ridiculous game but stand from the rest of the gaming world. x)

Looks like nobody's started a guide for Mayo, go for it! xD

A game with a laughably easy platinum like My Name is Mayo doesn't really need a trophy guide, but it would be great if somebody made one anyway!  :)

I'm sure Wolfie is going to make a full guide, not just a bunch of skips =D

How you play a VN is up to you. However a trophy guide's goal is to guide the user to the platinum, and I honestly don't see any problem with a guide saying what decisions must be done for a plat. It is not like it is missing any information necessary for you to get the plat. As for Wolfie, I was just linking existing material. Whether it is used to make a better guide or to discourage the making of a new guide is completely up to Wolfie.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone making a guide for Steins;Gate 0?

It's (compared to Steins;Gate) more or less straight forward but a guide on this site would still be helpful.

If there's no one writing a guide, I would claim it then. =)

Nope, nobody's working on one! Looks like you're good to go! ;)

• Like 1