Guide Writer's Headquarters

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

Super insignificant question, but why is the "Beyond Two Souls" guide for PS3 listed as 'Written by PSNProfiles' and then the actual guide writer is listed in the description? :

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/910-beyond-two-souls-trophy-guide

That is because the person who wrote the guide has deleted their profile from the site I think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

That is because the person who wrote the guide has deleted their profile from the site I think.

Oh, I see what you mean. I'm surprised that the guide didn't delete with them, but I'm guessing they gave permission for it to be posted. Thanks!

On 21/04/2018 at 8:23 PM, Kittet3 said:

Oh, I see what you mean. I'm surprised that the guide didn't delete with them, but I'm guessing they gave permission for it to be posted. Thanks!

He had a dispute around a year ago and wanted to delete all his guides because he was flagged past the leniency limit, but I think PSNProfiles retains the right to keep his guides up so they're still on the site. 

What I'm now here for is to suggest tags to be added to more trophies on the Mortal Kombat X Trophy Guide 

Time Limited

Time Out
Win a match by time out 

Grind

Bloody Good Time
Perform a Fatality in a match with every character

Straight Power
Perform 100 Fatalities in matches

Dark Future
Perform 50 Brutalities

Need a Doctor
Perform every character's X-Ray

Master
Win a single complete match with every character variation

Well Rounded
Play every character variation

Luck be a Lady
Play 7 complete Test Your Luck matches

Not Dead Yet
See all Test Your Might deaths

Faction Champion
Reach level 50 in any faction

Online Required

Pledge Yourself
Reach level 5 in any faction

Faction Champion
Reach level 50 in any faction

No Loyalty
Reach level 50 in all factions

Jump Ship
Become a member of every faction
The Kollector
Unlock 50 Kustom Kombat Modifiers

Aside from the tags, the guide itself only lists two out of seven potential Secret Fights for the Keep it Secret trophy, this is likely because it was written before any of the other towers were made available to the game, I did make a thread detailing the other secret fights that can be on the game: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/57954-premier-towers-with-secret-fights/ and maybe it's worth adding a link to that to the guide because it gives people more of an opportunity to find a secret fight if they need one, I'll tag @xZoneHunter to make those changes as you're the guide writer and still seemingly active on the forums.

Edited by Sergen

21 hours ago, Sergen said:

Aside from the tags, the guide itself only lists two out of seven potential Secret Fights for the Keep it Secret trophy, this is likely because it was written before any of the other towers were made available to the game, I did make a thread detailing the other secret fights that can be on the game: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/57954-premier-towers-with-secret-fights/ and maybe it's worth adding a link to that to the guide because it gives people more of an opportunity to find a secret fight if they need one, I'll tag @xZoneHunter to make those changes as you're the guide writer and still seemingly active on the forums.

You can also ask to be added as a contributor and update the guide yourself.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can also ask to be added as a contributor and update the guide yourself.

The tags were updated accordingly, however I also forgot to mention that Well Rounded: Play every character variation is a "Buggy" trophy, it didn't unlock for me at the right time when I did it but it did unlock after I played with Mileena again. I don't know what causes it to not unlock at the moment you fulfil the requirement, but as you can see here I got Master: Win a single complete match with every character variation 2 matches before Well Rounded: Master Screenshot, Well Rounded Screenshot I did both trophies during the same King of the Hill session and against two other accounts, so I'm not sure if the game skipped over something because I changed opponents frequently.

Either way, there are also some threads online here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat-x/265146-master-well-rounded-trophy-not-popping.html & https://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/0/618463106383810079/ that also mention them being buggy. Another "buggy" trophy is Terrifying Encounter: Confront a beast within the Krypt, which only decided to unlock for me after I had deleted my save file and started the game on a fresh save after it failed to unlock a few times. The guide also mentions that you need to unlock Shinnok by beating the story mode, but if you have the Mortal Kombat XL edition of the game, you have Shinnok unlocked by default and you can still earn the trophies regarding every character before you complete the story by having this version of the game. @xZoneHunter, to not be a nuisance to you on this thread by having to tag you every time I talk about the guide, can you simply add me as a contributor so I can make the changes? Don't worry, I won't get rid of any important information or sabotage the guide, I also have my own guides on this website that were published, my intentions are only to keep your guide up to date with the latest information. 

Edited by Sergen

10 minutes ago, Sergen said:

The tags were updated accordingly, however I also forgot to mention that Well Rounded: Play every character variation is a "Buggy" trophy, it didn't unlock for me at the right time when I did it but it did unlock after I played with Mileena again. I don't know what causes it to not unlock at the moment you fulfil the requirement, but as you can see here I got Master: Win a single complete match with every character variation 2 matches before Well Rounded: Master Screenshot, Well Rounded Screenshot I did both trophies during the same King of the Hill session and against two other accounts, so I'm not sure if the game skipped over something because I changed opponents frequently.

Either way, there are also some threads online here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat-x/265146-master-well-rounded-trophy-not-popping.html & https://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/0/618463106383810079/ that also mention them being buggy. Another "buggy" trophy is Terrifying Encounter: Confront a beast within the Krypt, which only decided to unlock for me after I had deleted my save file and started the game on a fresh save after it failed to unlock a few times. The guide also mentions that you need to unlock Shinnok by beating the story mode, but if you have the Mortal Kombat XL edition of the game, you have Shinnok unlocked by default and you can still earn the trophies regarding every character before you complete the story by having this version of the game. @xZoneHunter, to not be a nuisance to you on this thread by having to tag you every time I talk about the guide, can you simply add me as a contributor so I can make the changes? Don't worry, I won't get rid of any important information or sabotage the guide, I also have my own guides on this website that were published, my intentions are only to keep your guide up to date with the latest information. 

Sure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎30‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 4:20 PM, itzzh3lixx said:

I am forever grateful! Been waiting on a guide for God Eater 2 for so long, since the guide on .org is total and utter garbage. I might finally be able to platinum the game now <3

The guide has been published, so GE2RB can be removed from the list.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hebeshy81 said:

Hi every one 

I just want to ask if there is crossing souls has trophy guide.? If any one doing trophy guide for ir

thanx

Hey, there's no guide for Crossing Souls and it doesn't look like anyone is working on one at the moment for that game

Edited by BlindMango

Hi, I'm starting a guide and I found a problem that I don't know if is a general bug of the site or just related to the game's trophy list. The game is Croixleur Sigma, and whenever I select trophies to add to a section, it takes the next trophy in the list instead of the one that I marked. If I select the last one, it puts a blank trophy card in the section.

4 minutes ago, xBest_1989x said:

Hi, I'm starting a guide and I found a problem that I don't know if is a general bug of the site or just related to the game's trophy list. The game is Croixleur Sigma, and whenever I select trophies to add to a section, it takes the next trophy in the list instead of the one that I marked. If I select the last one, it puts a blank trophy card in the section.

In the Roadmap? Yeah that ones a weird bug, refreshing the page should do the fix :P 

4 minutes ago, xBest_1989x said:

Which browser are you using? Did you try refreshing the page? That usually solves it.

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

In the Roadmap? Yeah that ones a weird bug, refreshing the page should do the fix :P 

Damn ninja :shakefist: .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Which browser are you using? Did you try refreshing the page? That usually solves it.

I'm using Firefox 60.0.2.

If I save the trophies and reload the page, they appear correctly, but if I edit the list again for that section, they go back to the wrong selection. Seems like it's just a visual thing though, as the backend appears to have the correct trophies saved. Weird.

47 minutes ago, xBest_1989x said:

If I save the trophies and reload the page, they appear correctly, but if I edit the list again for that section, they go back to the wrong selection. Seems like it's just a visual thing though, as the backend appears to have the correct trophies saved. Weird.

Yeah that’s basically what it’s doing, I’ve actually never told @Sly Ripper about that bug either 

Basically Sly, when trying to add trophies in the Roadmap stages it lists random trophies until refreshing the page

14 hours ago, xBest_1989x said:

It's not a bug it's a feature a bug. You can ignore it. The trophies you select will be the ones that appear.

21 minutes ago, Xillia said:

I hope this is the right place to ask this, I didn't think it needed its own topic. But does this Atelier Meruru Plus guide not have the table of contents on the side? Is it just me? It doesn't seem to happen with any other guide.

I'm using Chrome btw.

It does have one - Sometimes if the resolution is small on your screen the tables in the guide will shift the contents down from the side to the bottom. You could try pressing Ctrl - on your keyboard which should zoom the page out, then refresh and see if that fixes it

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It does have one - Sometimes if the resolution is small on your screen the tables in the guide will shift the contents down from the side to the bottom. You could try pressing Ctrl - on your keyboard which should zoom the page out, then refresh and see if that fixes it

Ahh, thank you! Zooming out fixed it. Looks like that particular guide was just too wide for my laptop. I didn't even notice the table of contents was pushed to the bottom. :facepalm:

• Like 1