itzzh3lixx

Guide Writer's Headquarters

979 posts in this topic

I’ve contacted @Dragon-Archon but I’ll post it here too.

I’ve been working on the aforementioned guide, and on the latest session I pressed “Save” on “Part 1” section and suddenly everything was blank and lost.

Not sure how to fix this, as I don’t see any access to the historial. I would also like to recover what I wrote in that session if possible.

10 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I’ve been working on the aforementioned guide, and on the latest session I pressed “Save” on “Part 1” section and suddenly everything was blank and lost.

Not sure how to fix this, as I don’t see any access to the historial. I would also like to recover what I wrote in that session if possible.

I took a look at it and it won't even let me pull up the history for that section. It looks like it didn't manage to get saved :( If there's a massive amount of things being added to a single section, definitely save often or copy the text elsewhere before pushing save. While rare, sometimes if a site update was applied sometime between the time you started writing and saved, it will result in an error

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I took a look at it and it won't even let me pull up the history for that section. It looks like it didn't manage to get saved :( If there's a massive amount of things being added to a single section, definitely save often or copy the text elsewhere before pushing save. While rare, sometimes if a site update was applied sometime between the time you started writing and saved, it will result in an error

There must be a way, there was too much stuff written.

I know about that error, but it usually does not hi-jack you from there, it just says “error” but remains there, it never happened to me that everything got deleted. It’s clear is a Gameplay guide related problem, never had issues on Trophy guides.

57 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

There must be a way, there was too much stuff written.

I know about that error, but it usually does not hi-jack you from there, it just says “error” but remains there, it never happened to me that everything got deleted. It’s clear is a Gameplay guide related problem, never had issues on Trophy guides.

It may be worth contacting @Sly Ripper on Discord (Unless he sees this post). It's odd that even when something is typed into the section no history is showing, so it could be a bug of sorts where the history list isn't showing

Edited by BlindMango

20 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Should there be history or was this the first save of the section?

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

Should there be history or was this the first save of the section?

No, I saved it more than 5-6 times.

Before the last save I made there was text from Chapter 1-3 and I was including Chapter 4 in that last one, once I finished, I pressed Save and it went blank. The section and title was still there.

1 hour ago, BlackTorito said:

No, I saved it more than 5-6 times.

Before the last save I made there was text from Chapter 1-3 and I was including Chapter 4 in that last one, once I finished, I pressed Save and it went blank. The section and title was still there.

Revisions are back now

24 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Revisions are back now

Thank you, seems the latest addition was also saved so I lost nothing. Was it bugged for anything special?

Just now, BlackTorito said:

Thank you, seems the latest addition was also saved so I lost nothing. Was it bugged for anything special?

Something caused by a framework update a week or so ago.

I plan to start a Darksiders Genesis guide this weekend after I get my copy.

10 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

Something caused by a framework update a week or so ago.

While on the topic, I think that update also broke region tags. Basically if I apply a region tag to a trophy list and save it, then change my mind and go back and select "None" it will revert back to the last region I had it as. There is no way to get rid of the region tag after you apply one

18 hours ago, BlindMango said:

While on the topic, I think that update also broke region tags. Basically if I apply a region tag to a trophy list and save it, then change my mind and go back and select "None" it will revert back to the last region I had it as. There is no way to get rid of the region tag after you apply one

Fixed

Well, lets do this before I regret it. Working on Zero no Kiseki trophy guide + walkthrough. :ninja:

Work has officially begun on my Darksiders Genesis guide.

Hello, I want to make my first trophy guide, I currently have almost 60 games of Japanese novels and I would like to bring those guides to PSNP.

My native native is Spanish and I have a mediocre level of English, I would like to receive help or support from someone who could help me and correct my guides.

How can I do it? Thank you.

55 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

Hello, I want to make my first trophy guide, I currently have almost 60 games of Japanese novels and I would like to bring those guides to PSNP.

My native native is Spanish and I have a mediocre level of English, I would like to receive help or support from someone who could help me and correct my guides.

I can correct your guides if you want my friend (dame arrrrgo).

10 minutes ago, Rafi_004 said:

I can correct your guides if you want my friend (dame arrrrgo).

Joder Rafi, well thank you, man. jajajajaja

1 hour ago, WaddysWDS said:

Long time no see, good luck with your guides around here mate 👍🏻

They have everything covered on the first post here, and on top of the grammar add-on you might get, the staff usually does a quick format check as well if needed.

12 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

Long time no see, good luck with your guides around here mate 1f44d-1f3fb.png

They have everything covered on the first post here, and on top of the grammar add-on you might get, the staff usually does a quick format check as well if needed.

Hey Torito .. my brother, how about uncle ???
if a long time without seeing you, how about everything? Have you been around here?

Thanks

13 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

Hey Torito .. my brother, how about uncle ???
if a long time without seeing you, how about everything? Have you been around here?

Thanks

Yep, everything good! I sent you a PM to not break the topic around here 👍🏻

Posted (edited)

Hy @all.

I´m working on a Guide for "Red Faction 2" https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6506-red-faction-ii

Im nearly finished. I wrote something to every trophie. But the GUide-Team from psnprofiles means it contains some language issues that makes the Guide unreadable for the most of common Users.

I need help with it. It contains some language issues.

My English isnt pretty good.

Edited by chris_stie

I've found a guide that for the most part is fine but contains incorrect information for a trophy that meant some wasted time for me and I'm sure others too. Is it possible to have a guide updated/take ownership of a guide that was written by someone that is no longer active (since 2015) or is it just doomed to forever contain incorrect information?