Guide Writer's Headquarters

57 minutes ago, Paperclip1776 said:

@Beyondthegrave07 and @BlindMango

Hey Guys!  

Great job on maintaining this massive online community!  To be a more helpful community member, I have a suggestion for improving the Guide Headquarters area. The section for "Guides People Want To See" is really outdated.  This list was great years ago when Saltyie created it for members looking for guides on NHL 13 and Dirt 2 but it's just not something anyone here would likely want anymore, plus I think the Guide Team, Moderators, and everyone else with authority on this site don't have the cycle time to update this list on a regular basis.  

Suggestion: Remove the "Guides People Want To See" section and put a bigger focus for guide creators to visit the "What guide(s) you are currently writing" section.  That way, guide creators can go in and directly review the list of guides being created.  I have a suggestion to improve that list as well but I'll save it for another post.  

Thank you for all the work you put into this site, its been one of my go-to sites I visit often.

Mike aka Paperclip1776

I can look into updating the OP when I get a chance. I'm sure you've probably noticed, but I've been pretty busy lately and haven't really had much time to update any of my normal threads (such as the current guides thread you mentioned). However, I'm hoping things will calm down a bit and will have a bit more time to work on these forum projects that better our community soon.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

As an update, the new thread will be releasing sometime soon either next week or the week after. Between GIT updates, the database, getting everything ship-shape for PS5 and GotY2020 Prep, I've been pretty swamped. Please also look forward to a future update from the staff team.

Best regards,

Dreggit

• Like 1