Guide Writer's Headquarters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There isn't one for Sonic Generations? Man if I knew how the guide system worked on this website, I would have made a few guides here.

EDIT: This thread is older than I thought, nvm.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

There isn't one for Sonic Generations? Man if I knew how the guide system worked on this website, I would have made a few guides here.

EDIT: This thread is older than I thought, nvm.

I was going to co-write a Sonic Generations guide with Lightning (Clear) but he already forgot about the whole thing. :lol:

• Like 1

I figured I would make a 'checkpoint' of sorts, so people don't have to scroll through 6 pages of suggestions. Hopefully I've got everyone's suggestion, but below I've compiled a list of suggested guides. If they're highlighted, that means a guide has been made for it (click it to see!). 

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

The guide has been published: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1862-Ratchet-and-Clank-Into-the-Nexus-Trophy-Guide

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It would be good if the site could automatically check and compile a list of "Games that need guides". That way a prospective guide writer, who may not want to check through all their games or all the guides to see what is needed but who wants to contribute something, can easily check what's missing from the site. Perhaps it could be filtered, like Gaming Sessions to show "Games that I have that need guides".

It would be awesome too if the list could show if a guide was already in development or awaiting publishing. Then our prospective writer might be able to contact the author and offer to collaborate/take-over if it's inactive, and would know that some games would have guides soon so not to bother starting one for that game.

But while I'm here, a guide for Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth would be awesome, now that the plat is available at last.

• 5 weeks later...

I figured I would make a 'checkpoint' of sorts, so people don't have to scroll through 6 pages of suggestions. Hopefully I've got everyone's suggestion, but below I've compiled a list of suggested guides. If they're highlighted, that means a guide has been made for it (click it to see!). 

Black Ops 2

Sonic Generations

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas 

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Catherine

Gran Turismo 5

Payday 2

Far Cry Classic

Beyond: Two Souls

Dark Souls

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 

Lone Survivor

Saints Row The Third

Saints Row 4

Far Cry 2

Assassins Creed 4 

Need for Speed Shift 2

NHL 13

Trine 2 The Complete Story

Call of Duty Classic

Dragon Age 2 DLCs (Excl Legacy DLC)

Dead Space 2

Metrico

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 

Katamari Forever

Hitman Absolution

This was a great idea, is it okay if i put this on the original post? It could maybe give this thread a lot more life