itzzh3lixx

Guide Writer's Headquarters

895 posts in this topic

You wrote a guide on a Wii U gamepad?! How the f**k did you manage to do that?! :blink:

Hard work and determination! 

Im writing this reply from my Wii U Gamepad too! :D

AC3 something is wrong with encyclopedia of the common man,

i'm trying to work on split/second if any of you know what that game is

Edited by karanmann39

Can someone make a guide for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit? Need some help on want to know how to unlock some trophies in this game.

i could make a Dead Island Riptide or The Wolf among us guide :D

i could make a Dead Island Riptide or The Wolf among us guide :D

wolf among us already has a guide by Saltyie

A guide for the mess of the item collection in Katamari Forever would be nice.  That or a Weapon Guide to Hitman Contracts

There isn't one for Sonic Generations? Man if I knew how the guide system worked on this website, I would have made a few guides here.

EDIT: This thread is older than I thought, nvm.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

A Hitman: Absolution guide would be great.

Especially considering Hitman: Blood Money and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin guides already exist

A Hitman: Absolution guide would be great.

Especially considering Hitman: Blood Money and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin guides already exist

Indeed. I might take this to consideration!

There isn't one for Sonic Generations? Man if I knew how the guide system worked on this website, I would have made a few guides here.

EDIT: This thread is older than I thought, nvm.

I was going to co-write a Sonic Generations guide with Lightning (Clear) but he already forgot about the whole thing. :lol:

Since we have a guide for Dragon Age 2 and will most likely have a guide for Dragon Age: inquisition by the end of the year. How about a guide for Dragon Age: Origins and it's DLCs?

If no one is already working on Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus, I'll do a guide about it.

Nice list Saltyie! =D

Just so everyone knows regarding the list above, someone is already working on a guide for Black Ops II :P

Nice list Saltyie! =D

Just so everyone knows regarding the list above, someone is already working on a guide for Black Ops II :P

And also on Star Ocean The Last Hope. It might even be finished before the Guide of the Year Awards.

Ratchet and Clank Into The Nexus.

It's awaiting review from the guide team

I figured I would make a 'checkpoint' of sorts, so people don't have to scroll through 6 pages of suggestions. Hopefully I've got everyone's suggestion, but below I've compiled a list of suggested guides. If they're highlighted, that means a guide has been made for it (click it to see!). 

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

The guide has been published: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1862-Ratchet-and-Clank-Into-the-Nexus-Trophy-Guide

It would be good if the site could automatically check and compile a list of "Games that need guides". That way a prospective guide writer, who may not want to check through all their games or all the guides to see what is needed but who wants to contribute something, can easily check what's missing from the site. Perhaps it could be filtered, like Gaming Sessions to show "Games that I have that need guides".

It would be awesome too if the list could show if a guide was already in development or awaiting publishing. Then our prospective writer might be able to contact the author and offer to collaborate/take-over if it's inactive, and would know that some games would have guides soon so not to bother starting one for that game.

But while I'm here, a guide for Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth would be awesome, now that the plat is available at last.

An Assassin's Creed III guide would be nice if anyone is up for making one. Only main game AC (excluding Unity, I think) to not have a guide I'm pretty sure, although I don't know if Rogue counts as a main game.

A Twisted Metal Guide pls :)

Also Deadfall Adventures : Heart of Atlantis 

Edited by Jareth

I figured I would make a 'checkpoint' of sorts, so people don't have to scroll through 6 pages of suggestions. Hopefully I've got everyone's suggestion, but below I've compiled a list of suggested guides. If they're highlighted, that means a guide has been made for it (click it to see!). 

Black Ops 2

Sonic Generations

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas 

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

Catherine

Gran Turismo 5

Payday 2

Far Cry Classic

Beyond: Two Souls

Dark Souls

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 

Lone Survivor

Saints Row The Third

Saints Row 4

Far Cry 2

Assassins Creed 4 

Need for Speed Shift 2

NHL 13

Trine 2 The Complete Story

Call of Duty Classic

Dragon Age 2 DLCs (Excl Legacy DLC)

Dead Space 2

Metrico

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 

Katamari Forever

Hitman Absolution

This was a great idea, is it okay if i put this on the original post? It could maybe give this thread a lot more life

This was a great idea, is it okay if i put this on the original post? It could maybe give this thread a lot more life

That list isn't up-to-date.

My suggestion: 

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Edited by ivangutjahr

That list isn't up-to-date.

but i can make it up to date  :P i could refresh it every sunday. This my friends will be legendary!

but i can make it up to date  :P i could refresh it every sunday. This my friends will be legendary!

That's so crazy it might actually work.