itzzh3lixx

Guide Writer's Headquarters

895 posts in this topic

We now have a complete list of  everything requested on this page on the first post on this thread, if you feel like helping a brother out then go and check out everything listed there,  ;)

This was a great idea, is it okay if i put this on the original post? It could maybe give this thread a lot more life

Sorry about the late reply, but sure (You've already done it anyway :D) I'm happy that my list idea is being used, time to update my Résumé!

I'd like to suggest a guide for my *2nd* favourite Hitman game, Hitman Contracts!

Oh, and also Batman Arkham Origins/ 

I'd like to suggest Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia and Tales of Hearts R to complete the series of Tales guides. :D

Sadly not one guide who has been suggested here have been published this week, with 4 new suggestions the log keeps growing. Let's hope more guides will be released next week, see you then  :)

Hi, would it be possible for a lego Marvel super heroes on ps4/3, super confused with the the trophy set being new to lego games & would like some help, thanks!

In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should drop by in the guide suggestion thread

Could you also include a link to the What guide(s) are you currently writing thread in the OP? Makes it easier to direct guide writers over there too.

Hi, would it be possible for a lego Marvel super heroes on ps4/3, super confused with the the trophy set being new to lego games & would like some help, thanks!

I second this

Im working on a guide for Fallout New Vegas but am looking for someone to help me with it because im really busy in school and might not be able to finish it for awhile. Im about 65% done 

In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should drop by in the guide suggestion thread

Here i will be listing all the games that have been suggested, thank you Saltyie for coming up with this idea. All of the games are listed in beatiful alphabetical order

Need for speed Hot Pursuit

Just published the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit guide.

Just published the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit guide.

Fixed

and added Jurassic World to the list :) game to the list

Fixed

and added Jurassic World to the list :) game to the list

There already is a guide for the Vita version of Lego Jurassic World :).

I'm piecemealing guides for Tales of Graces f and Portal 2 atm

Serious Sam 3 BFE

TORO

The Escapists

Edited by Donald Trump

We now have a complete list of  everything requested on this page on the first post on this thread, if you feel like helping a brother out then go and check out everything listed there,  ;)

Could you add a link to this Writing a Guide manual in the OP too?

Could you add a link to this Writing a Guide manual in the OP too?

Done, hopefully the list will get smaller soon, sad to see it's just getting bigger :(

Done, hopefully the list will get smaller soon, sad to see it's just getting bigger :(

Awesome, I hope so too.

I got a question. I would like to do a few DLC trophy guides but I can't choose the option for creating a guide. Could this be, because there is already a guide for the "main game"? (for Dragon Age: Inquisition as example)

I got a question. I would like to do a few DLC trophy guides but I can't choose the option for creating a guide. Could this be, because there is already a guide for the "main game"? (for Dragon Age: Inquisition as example)

No, you should still be able to create a DLC guide. From the game's trophy list, click "create a trophy guide", then in the pop-up choose the option to create a DLC trophy guide.

No, you should still be able to create a DLC guide. From the game's trophy list, click "create a trophy guide", then in the pop-up choose the option to create a DLC trophy guide.

Now it's working ?.?... but last time I checked it the option wasn't awailable.

Edited by X_senka_X

You can ask Mah2C to help with the DAI DLC guide, if you want. He made some useful walkthrough videos and was planning to also write a guide for the DLC.

I know toy story 3 isn't a hard game but it would be nice to have a guide because those collectibles are killing me.