Guide Writer's Headquarters

This was a great idea, is it okay if i put this on the original post? It could maybe give this thread a lot more life

Sorry about the late reply, but sure (You've already done it anyway :D) I'm happy that my list idea is being used, time to update my Résumé!

I'd like to suggest a guide for my *2nd* favourite Hitman game, Hitman Contracts!

Oh, and also Batman Arkham Origins/ 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should drop by in the guide suggestion thread

Here i will be listing all the games that have been suggested, thank you Saltyie for coming up with this idea. All of the games are listed in beatiful alphabetical order

Need for speed Hot Pursuit

Just published the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit guide.

I got a question. I would like to do a few DLC trophy guides but I can't choose the option for creating a guide. Could this be, because there is already a guide for the "main game"? (for Dragon Age: Inquisition as example)

No, you should still be able to create a DLC guide. From the game's trophy list, click "create a trophy guide", then in the pop-up choose the option to create a DLC trophy guide.

No, you should still be able to create a DLC guide. From the game's trophy list, click "create a trophy guide", then in the pop-up choose the option to create a DLC trophy guide.

Now it's working ?.?... but last time I checked it the option wasn't awailable.

Edited by X_senka_X

I got a question. I would like to do a few DLC trophy guides but I can't choose the option for creating a guide. Could this be, because there is already a guide for the "main game"? (for Dragon Age: Inquisition as example)

You can ask Mah2C to help with the DAI DLC guide, if you want. He made some useful walkthrough videos and was planning to also write a guide for the DLC.

• 4 weeks later...