Guide Writer's Headquarters

In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should make then this is the perfect thread for you :)

Here i will be listing all the games that have been suggested, thank you Saltyie for coming up with this idea. All of the games are listed in alphabetical order.

3D Dot Game Heroes

Assassin's Creed 3

Batman Arkham Origins

Call of Duty Classic

Catherine

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Dead Island Riptide

Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis

Dead Space 2

Dragon Age 2 DLCs (Excluding Legacy DLC)

F1 2015

Fallout: New Vegas

Far Cry 2

Far Cry Classic

Hitman Absolution

Katamari Forever

Metrico

NHL 13

Saints Row the Third

Serious Sam 3 BFE

Sonic Generations

Split/Second

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Hearts R

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Escapist

Toro

Twisted Metal

Trine 2: Complete Story

Also check out What guide(s) are you currently writing to know what people are working on atm

If you are new to making guides then please see Writing a Guide manual :)

I want a sleeping dogs guide

• Like 2

How do we tell what has a guide and what doesn't? I'm pretty sure Enemy Front and DOOM 3 (and DOOM CLASSIC) don't have guides.

On the trophy list of a game, if you see a 'Trophy Guide' or 'Guides' tab, then the game already has one. If you see a 'Tip Guide' tab, then it doesn't have one. Alternatively you could search for the game here - https://psnprofiles.com/guides

On the trophy list of a game, if you see a 'Trophy Guide' or 'Guides' tab, then the game already has one. If you see a 'Tip Guide' tab, then it doesn't have one. Alternatively you could search for the game here - https://psnprofiles.com/guides

I stopped relying on the tabs the trophy lists, since it happens so often that there is a guide, but isn't linked to the games' European versions. Very annoying. -_-

• Like 1

Really? I've never encountered that honestly D;

It's the case with several of my games, Persona 4 and some Tales games are the first that come to mind. I had to search them manually if I needed something. u_u

Edited by Xhillia

• 2 weeks later...

In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should make then this is the perfect thread for you :)

Here i will be listing all the games that have been suggested, thank you Saltyie for coming up with this idea. All of the games are listed in alphabetical order.

3D Dot Game Heroes

Assassin's Creed 3

Batman Arkham Origins

Call of Duty Classic

Catherine

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Dead Island Riptide

Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis

Dead Space 2

Dragon Age 2 DLCs (Excluding Legacy DLC)

F1 2015

Fallout: New Vegas

Far Cry 2

Far Cry Classic

Hitman Absolution

Katamari Forever

Metrico

NHL 13

Saints Row the Third

Serious Sam 3 BFE

Sonic Generations

Split/Second

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Hearts R

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Escapist

Toro

Twisted Metal

Trine 2: Complete Story

Also check out What guide(s) are you currently writing  to know what people are working on atm

If you are new to making guides then please see Writing a Guide manual  :)

I think this would be a great thread to have pinned in this section, and also it looks like it needs to be updated somewhat.

Just want to say I just finished a Deadly Premonition guide, hopefully it'll pass the review soon.

I'm sure your guide is much better than the game. It will be a welcome addition - the one on .org was rife with errors.

Someone needs to do a Pier Solar trophy guide so we don't have to run to playstationtrophies.org for one.

You know, if you're looking for something to do.

I thought about it, but the PS4 version has one, and I don't think there's any difference in the games.

I'll be working on a Pier Solar guide whenever I finally finish the game. So if anyone is thinking of doing it, don't worry, I got it. It won't be of any use to the people currently involved with the community event for the game, but it'll be there for whoever wants to play this game later on.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 3

I'm a bit surprised God of War II and Ghost of Sparta don't have trophy guides on this site, I'd have thought they'd be covered quite early. I won't be making the guides for them, but they should be added to this thread, I'm pretty sure someone else would love the opportunity to make the guide for these games. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...