Guide Writer's Headquarters

This thread has lost all it's purpose, as RaceKing said he had no idea twisted metal was an guide people wanted, even tho it's been on the list for months. People come here suggest an game and barely even read the suggested guides list. Since i've seen people suggest an guide that is already on the list.

This was meant to be an sorta "do something for another and they do it for you" kind off thing where you look trough the list and see what guides you could make and then to get your favoured return you suggest an guide you would like to be made. But this is just turning into an "MAKE THIS GUIDE FOR ME" thread, The list is just getting bigger and quite frankly i don't see an point in making an list that no one will ever take ideas from :(

It was great to see that Twisted Metal guide being made, first time i got to take something of the list for a long time which was a nice change of pace. 

Edited by itzzh3lixx
  • Like 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Omega Quintlet

The quoted games have had guides written for them.

When I get Sleeping Dogs for ps4 I'll be willing to write a guide for it. I finished the game on ps3 and 360 and while working on the ps4 version I'll write down my steps as I'm doing them because if I did it now I might forget some of the methods I used. I'll also write guides for the DLC when I get the ps4 version since they're included.

Edited by Jibril

I didn't even know that it was requested to be done or I wouldve made it sooner haha. But it is published now! B)

i want a nfs undercover guide i have the game but i don't want to start it sooni hope you help me amd do one !

Great :D I love this game, so it'll be a pleasure making one. In the spoiler below there's a list of all the guides I have created so far over the years I am getting trophies. Choose any of them that you want me to post while I create one for Catherine:

The Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Worms

Unreal Tournament III

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Little Big Planet

Resistance 2

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Prince of Persia

Tekken 6

The Godfather II

Infamous

Damnation

God of War I

God of War III

Moder Warfare 2

Bayonetta

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Red Alert 3

PES 2010

Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.

NBA Live 10

Call of Duty World at War

Assassin’s Creed II

Battlefield Bad Company 1

Dante’s Inferno

Ferrari Challenge

Resident Evil 5 + Versus DLC

The Saboteur

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce

Killzone 3

Streets of Rage 2

2010 FIFA World Cuo

Dirt 3

F.E.A.R. 3

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Aliens vs Predator

Gran Turismo 5

Bioshock 2

Yakuza 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

Okami HD

Infamous Festival of Blood

Outland

Mini Ninjas

Devil May Cry 2

Crystal Defenders

Dead or Alive 5

Oddworld Stranger’s Wrath

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell HD

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell HD Pandora Tomorrow

Hitman Absolution

All RDR DLCs

ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the west

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

Assassin’s Creed III

hi please do an assassin's creed 3 guide here please ! I just want a guide here also it would be good if you do a little big planet guide here i wont start it but its usefull since this game has a lot of owners

if i had the time i could write guides for several of those games, but alas i do not have the time. though i might try to do a  RE0 to go with my REmake guide.

Edit: If by chance i ever get the time i will try to make guides for the following games (unless someone beats me to them):

3D Dot Game Heroes

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3

God of War 2

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

i have plats in all of these so it is merely having the time to make said guides.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

i want a nfs undercover guide i have the game but i don't want to start it sooni hope you help me amd do one !

that game is so easy though it isn't worth putting lots of effort for a perfect guide for it. i like writing guides for games that can have lots of worthy detail in them for mostly hard games to platinum. that game is easily done just by reading the trophy descriptions lol

Deadly premonition director's cut guide has been published! This list is getting smaller and also please add need for speed undercover on the list!

that game is so easy though it isn't worth putting lots of effort for a perfect guide for it. i like writing guides for games that can have lots of worthy detail in them for mostly hard games to platinum. that game is easily done just by reading the trophy descriptions lol

there is a hannah montannah guide so every game needs a guide xD

TWD Season 2 has a guide, anything is possible :P

Deadly premonition director's cut guide has been published! This list is getting smaller and also please add need for speed undercover on the list!

there is a hannah montannah guide so every game needs a guide xD

TWD Season 2 has a guide, anything is possible :P

There are exceptions, we once unpublished a guide for Aabs Animals, which was deemed unnecessary.

To be fair, I think a guide for any game is necessary as people may come across the name of the game, do research and if they don't find a guide for it then they will not know if it's as easy as something as Aabs Animals. Aabs Animals being the exception of course, due to it literally saying what you do in each description.

Even though it wasn't on the list as a request, I am currently working on a guide for Heavy Rain so if anyone requests it in the meantime then just tell them its being worked on.

To be fair, I think a guide for any game is necessary as people may come across the name of the game, do research and if they don't find a guide for it then they will not know if it's as easy as something as Aabs Animals. Aabs Animals being the exception of course, due to it literally saying what you do in each description.

Even though it wasn't on the list as a request, I am currently working on a guide for Heavy Rain so if anyone requests it in the meantime then just tell them its being worked on.

Don't make the same mistake like the previous ones and regurgitate an existing guide, it would be a shame to unpublish a 4th Heavy Rain guide.

• Like 2

Do you want a co-author? Wanted to do a guide for that game at some point, never got to it.