Guide Writer's Headquarters

yeah im kinda tired of the chat, the people in there will just talk to the other chat users who are almost on it everyday, you can't just join and say something cause you will get totally dissed most of the time :(

Β 

Β 

Should've warned me that will happened before I came to chat, I was trolling in there making people frustrated because of my awesome username~

I was trolling in there making people frustrated because of my awesome username~

Β 

And you wonder why you weren't well received ? although it's cute you think you actually make people frustrated on there. 99% honestly don't care but will bite back on trolling.

Β 

In all cases, the CB, although not as family friendly as the forums, has gotten a lot better over the last 6 months. However, if you come in asking 'someone help me with x, y, z trophy/guide' you will most likely not get an answer, and if you carry on asking exactly the same question I'm sure someone gave you a certain comment back yes. I've never seen someone get dissed only for taking part in a conversation.

Β 

On topic, I'd suggest the CB isn't the place to ask people for lets hug and write a game guide together, for the above reasons.

Edited by Memnoch
  • Like 1

yeah im kinda tired of the chat, the people in there will just talk to the other chat users who are almost on it everyday, you can't just join and say something cause you will get totally dissed most of the time :(

Just stick to it and come to the chat often, if you can.

You can't just expect that everyone will talk with every newcomer that will maybe come to chat once or twice in their life (and most are like that).

And you wonder why you weren't well received ? although it's cute you think you actually make people frustrated on there. 99% honestly don't care but will bite back on trolling.

Β 

In all cases, the CB, although not as family friendly as the forums, has gotten a lot better over the last 6 months. However, if you come in asking 'someone help me with x, y, z trophy/guide' you will most likely not get an answer, and if you carry on asking exactly the same question I'm sure someone gave you a certain comment back yes. I've never seen someone get dissed only for taking part in a conversation.

Β 

On topic, I'd suggest the CB isn't the place to ask people for lets hug and write a game guide together, for the above reasons.

Meh, that's what they get for not answering my question.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

I'm workin on a MGS4 guide if someone wanna help me..

there is a thread based on getting help for a guide

Is anyone working on a Borderlands 2, Dead nation, Little big planet karting or a 3D dot game heroes guide? I try to not use ps3trophies now when we got guides ^^

• 2 months later...

What about Far Cry 2?

You can check to see who is making what guide in the "Guides in Progress" thread. I don't know how to link because. I don't have a computer, so you'll find it in the "Off Topic" menu.

Is there any way you can ask them to make one please?

Don't know if that General person would actually want to do the guide. But I'll ask anyways.

I'd like to request a Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag guide. It won't help me now, but it will certainly help other people out in the future, like how to defeat the 4 Legendary Ships and get the Sharing is Caring trophy.