Guide Writer's Headquarters

• 1 month later...

Hey, so I'm looking for a Metrico guide of the levels and possibly some of the harder trophies. This is one of the games that I actually enjoy earning the trophies by myself. But, some of the level specific ones for pretty tough and require a specific tactic to tackle them as well as the later puzzles (Chapter 5,6).

What are your thoughts on this? Do you guys like the games? I understand that some people feel it is gimmicky, but isn;t that what the Vita is for? A unique style of gaming that implements the gyroscope and the touchpad? I find it extremely enjoyable, and the art style has beauty in simplicity.

Thanks in advance fellow trophy hunters!

PLUR

Hello from r/vita as well! Gotta love some reddit  :P

-NYMoneyz (PSN Name if you want to add me. I have a PS4 and plan on getting TLOU, Far Cry 4, GTA V, FIFA 15. I have FIFA 14, Watch_Dogs, and the multiplayer PS Plus games). 

• 1 month later...

In case you want a guide made for you, or maybe if you are looking for suggestions on what guide you should do drop by in the guide suggestion thread

I'd like someone to make a guide for Flow, preferablly the PS4 version, but i don't mind too much

Also if anyone has completed Black ops 2, the challenges are a pain in the ass :)

I just finished writing one for Black Ops 2, gonna be up soon hopefully! :)

I just finished writing one for Black Ops 2, gonna be up soon hopefully! :)

I can check it for errors if you want. :)

EDIT: Then again nvm, I haven't been able to edit any of my guide's stuff recently, so I'm going to try to fix it, but before then I can't do any writing of proofreading. :(

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

I can check it for errors if you want. :)

EDIT: Then again nvm, I haven't been able to edit any of my guide's stuff recently, so I'm going to try to fix it, but before then I can't do any writing of proofreading. :(

That would be very kind of you! Im sure i've left a few spelling errors in there, 

I normally don't have a problem with spelling or grammar but i wrote that whole guide on my Wii U Gamepad without a stylus which is killer on my index finger!