Guide Writer's Headquarters

23 minutes ago, Greek-God88 said:

Where do i submit it then here?

Go to the game and there will be a big green 'Create a Trophy or Gameplay Guide', then publish it once it's finished, you will see it on the guide page under settings.

25 minutes ago, Greek-God88 said:

And can i leave some trophies out or do i have to do everything?

Obviously you have to do all of them. But if some are cumulative, you can do 'see xxx trophies for optimal way blah blah blah' =)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hey @BlindMango (or anyone else on the guide team). Would you be able to tell me if anyone has started a guide for Collar×Malice? I'm thinking about playing the game soon and I'd like to write a trophy guide for it if nobody else is.

Hmm, looks like zeda12123 was working on one this month but hasn't added anything in maybe a week - they got pretty far into it though, maybe ask them to join if you'd like?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Hmm, looks like zeda12123 was working on one this month but hasn't added anything in maybe a week - they got pretty far into it though, maybe ask them to join if you'd like?

Thanks for checking that for me. If they're already far into it, I'll leave the rest to them. Cheers anyway. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DysectorZA said:

Anyone working on an Amnesia Collection guide?

Looks like one person has a good bit of information typed into a guide they're working on and a second person started a guide a couple days ago but didn't type anything into it :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe Dragon Ball Xenoverse both 1 and 2, mostly because those trophies about getting all the ultimate attacks or special moves since does require you to do specific stuff during missions (and replay them a lot), I'm actually on my to plat Xenoverse 1 I don't have the time right now to make a guide but I can make some to help as contributor if someone decides to do it.

Also, idk if there's a way to contact with the writter of this guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/410-lone-survivor-trophy-guide since I used it and help me a lot but I found some things it could improved, for example I got confused by the definition of the Muso trophy since "The Director" never called me to give me the Personal Stereo as the guide says, but I got the item after going to talk him myself, some people could get confused with the description and start another playtrought believing they did not have enought mental health to get the item, that description could be improved such as a little other stuff to make this guide a 10/10 ?

14 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Also, idk if there's a way to contact with the writter of this guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/410-lone-survivor-trophy-guide since I used it and help me a lot but I found some things it could improved, for example I got confused by the definition of the Muso trophy since "The Director" never called me to give me the Personal Stereo as the guide says, but I got the item after going to talk him myself, some people could get confused with the description and start another playtrought believing they did not have enought mental health to get the item, that description could be improved such as a little other stuff to make this guide a 10/10 1f600.png

Well, every guide has the author stated right under the headline which links to their psn profile.  Although with the Lone Survivor Guide it might be a lost case since the writer seems to be inactive for the last two years. But you could write your suggestions in the comments, so that other people might stumble about it there.

2 hours ago, lagoonaris said:

Well, every guide has the author stated right under the headline which links to their psn profile.  Although with the Lone Survivor Guide it might be a lost case since the writer seems to be inactive for the last two years. But you could write your suggestions in the comments, so that other people might stumble about it there.

Yeah I noticed he/she has been out of the forums for a while, still I'll leave a comment as you said and hope it may help some folks trying to plat the game ? many thanks!

4 minutes ago, alanhoutman2 said:

Would like to see a guide for Stardew Valley. Hope someone does it1f601.png

Well, theoretically, I could write a guide. i know how to do most of the stuff even though i don't have most of the trophies since they need so much time (played it on pc beforehand though)
But I think the prairie king trophy would be difficult since it is really based on "get good" xD 

2 hours ago, lagoonaris said:

Well, theoretically, I could write a guide. i know how to do most of the stuff even though i don't have most of the trophies since they need so much time (played it on pc beforehand though)
But I think the prairie king trophy would be difficult since it is really based on "get good" xD 

Yeah so i heard, but I don't really know how to begin the game without missing some things.