Game missing from tracked games.

starrick-

Platinumed this game back in 2016 but for some reason it's not listed in my games. Is this a known issue or something else? It's definitely on this account as I'm looking at it on my trophy list on my PS5, afaik this is the only game actively missing from my list.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

This feature has never worked properly and is always breaking down so don't worry about it.

Ah, good to know. Was just curious as this is the only game I know for a fact isn't listed for me. Thanks for letting me know.

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have 781 hidden trophies, is this game part of those?

Nope, first thing I checked. Went in to users & accounts > privacy > view and customise > hide games from other players.

Most of the games hidden are borrowed games off friends and family and sports games from years ago that I never intend to play again. No game I own currently is hidden. 

27 minutes ago, SvmsonR said:

Nope, first thing I checked. Went in to users & accounts > privacy > view and customise > hide games from other players.

Most of the games hidden are borrowed games off friends and family and sports games from years ago that I never intend to play again. No game I own currently is hidden. 

Then it might just be the partial syncing the PS5 occasionally does. Give it some time and it should finally sync to PSN. 

• Like 1