tier 1 mode tips

GustavoTheCrazy

1. Movement: Move fast (but safely) if possible at all. If you keep moving towards the next objective (even if it hasn't appeared) the game sort of forces your team to become super soldiers and their shots become more accurate and deadly in order to keep up with you (that, or your teammates teleport, which is rare).
  2. Freezing Time: Headshots and Knife kills stop the timer for 2 seconds. 3 Headshots in a Row grants +5 seconds. 5 enemies killed in quick succession gives another +5 seconds. Achieving a double kill awards you +6 seconds. On the top left of your screen you will see a meter. All the above actions will fill the meter somewhat temporarily because it drains very quickly. If you managed to fill the meter with a quick succession of moves listed above, you get an additional +5 sec bonus.
  3. Ammo Conservation: In Tier 1 mode, there is virtually no ammo replenishment unlike other difficulties. In every mission the players most powerful and efficient weapon is most likely the starting M4 Rifle because it has ACOG sights. Picking up a decent secondary weapon like the AK-47 or PKM LMG will also help. Use the pistol when necessary, as it has infinite ammo.
Edited by GustavoTheCrazy

• 4 weeks later...

I can give some real good tips. that being all weapons no matter what they are can be useful just make sure if it is a lmg or whatever just fire single shots then just full auto but keep it on full auto in case you need to kill someone close quickly and use the handgun as a back up for long range kills however i will say only use the handgun when your low on main weapon ammo. 

Also you don't have to always go for the time stoppers as your best bet is just try and stay alive and deal with all things as best you can. yeah aim for the head on most enemies but stay behind cover and peek out to pop a shot or two and keep behind when nearly dead let your team mates deal with some of cannon fodder. And last tip i can give is just run and slide alot when you need to get abit more speed as it helps you get hit less from what i have found.