Worth the risk?

MysticStiv

I seen on an early forum post someone saying theyre zombie online trophies got autopopped by someone online… ofcourse this goes against site rules and the game would need to be hidden if you want to stay  on leaderboards.

is this a pretty widespread issue as ive noticed with GTA V bounty trophy or Black Ops 3 (i think)? 

Is it worth me buying DLC2 for those trophies as someone who quite likes viewing my very low leaderboard place but would not like to need to hide this game if it happens…

• Like 1

The public servers for all the PS3 COD games are riddled with hackers these days but only, AFAIK, WAW and BLOPS 1 + 2 have ones that can auto-pop trophies. If you want the Zombie trophies for WAW, do them in private lobbies with trusted friends you know won't hack your game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 3:42 AM, SuchRemorse said:

How can you tell if they are auto popped? I wanted to get back into this game but now you got me scared. 

time stamps will all be the same

1 minute ago, coopbuh said:

time stamps will all be the same

just checked ur trophies. u are fine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coopbuh said:

just checked ur trophies. u are fine

Well I haven't played this game in over 10 years... That's why I was asking about getting back into it. But like I said before. Now I'm afraid to. I don't want to go into a lobby and all of a sudden all my trophies are unlocked.

30 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Well I haven't played this game in over 10 years... That's why I was asking about getting back into it. But like I said before. Now I'm afraid to. I don't want to go into a lobby and all of a sudden all my trophies are unlocked.

Just play solo then. Most of the autopopping happens in BO2 anyways.

22 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

you will be fine 

On 28/01/2023 at 11:12 AM, SuchRemorse said:

Platinum is fine, the autopopping may happen on DLC2 

• 1 year later...