Monster Hunter Rise trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

5 minutes ago, PaintP said:

Might have to wait for Sunbreak to release and get (overpowered) end game build before starting grinding 1000 Large monsters in Rise. 1f61a.png

If the monsters from Village quests and Rampages count, that will help cut down the grind. They go down quick with even decent late-game gear.

I still need like 8 more crowns from Elders in World so I'm not too excited to see those two trophies back. Haven't even paid attention to sizes on Switch so I don't remember if there are crown events to help.

29 minutes ago, Static_Rook said:

If the monsters from Village quests and Rampages count, that will help cut down the grind. They go down quick with even decent late-game gear.

I still need like 8 more crowns from Elders in World so I'm not too excited to see those two trophies back. Haven't even paid attention to sizes on Switch so I don't remember if there are crown events to help.

Yea, those kinds of awards still suck to grind for. Utter pain. But hey, at least there's no online trophies unlike World

3 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

is it going to be better to wait for Sunbreak or start doing this stuff now?

If it's like World/Iceborne, waiting for Sunbreak is likely the better and more efficient option platinum wise. The equipment in the expansion is almost always better and you could probably knock out multiple trophies in both games with fewer fights. I'm personally not waiting since I enjoyed Monster Hunter World and want to play Rise as soon as possible. The platinum will eventually come sooner or later.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lukaszssj2 said:

How about trophies between ps4/ps5? I can see only PS5 list. What if I play on PS5 then I open the game on PS4 and then again on PS5? Its gonna be the same gameplay or two different ?

It'll be separate and since no cross save, you'll have to play it on both if you want both plats. PS4 list will likely be live before the game is. 

5 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

is it going to be better to wait for Sunbreak or start doing this stuff now?

I would not wait because you have to finish the base game before you can play sunbreak. Also every progress in rise will rise your rank in Sunbreak later on.