Monster Hunter Rise trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

The only trophies that might take some time are the ones for 1000 large monsters, 1000 golden bugs, having all decorations and obviously the crowns. The remaining grinding related trophies (like 50 quests in every map, riding the palico a certain amount of time, meowcenary travels etc.) will come almost naturally while playing the game. And even those won't matter once Sunbreak comes out, except for the decorations. Those damn lottery decorations are a pain to get.

But trophies aside, I'm ready to put several hundred hours into this game again with my brother, I can't wait! :D

A word of advice: if you don't care about getting the Plat as soon as possible then just wait for Sunbreak to come out before going after monster crowns (Sunbreak drop rates are much much better).

Ps. The game is already at version 10.0 it seems, so Sunbreak patch. That should mean that Long Sword got nerfed and it's no longer busted. 

Edited by HoboTonyRedGrave

6 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I was under the impression that you could transfer your hunter data from PS4 to PS5, but now I'm seeing things that it's not the case as well.

• PS4/PS5 Autopop & Save Transfer: Currently not supported but confirmed by the devs (likely arriving via patch)

Via PowerPyx 

8 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

I was under the impression that you could transfer your hunter data from PS4 to PS5, but now I'm seeing things that it's not the case as well.

Been getting a lot of mixed messages on that lately, but I'm pretty sure you cannot transfer data between the two whatsoever (at least for now, anyways).

Which is absolutely moronic given it's the same god damn ecosystem, although I figure it's just an extreme act of laziness on Capcom's part.

1 minute ago, xSoul-Ninjo said:
  • PS4/PS5 Autopop & Save Transfer: Currently not supported but confirmed by the devs (likely arriving via patch)

Via PowerPyx 

I've not seen this stated anywhere aside from PowerPyx, though? Everything I've seen on the matter, official or otherwise, has stated the opposite as far as I can tell.

Edited by Zephrese

1 minute ago, Zephrese said:

Been getting a lot of mixed messages on that lately, but I'm pretty sure you can't (at least for now).

Which is absolutely moronic given it's the same damn ecosystem, although I figure it's just laziness on Capcom's part.

I've not seen this stated anywhere aside from PowerPyx, though? Everything I've seen on the matter, official or otherwise, has stated the opposite as far as I can tell.

Hopefully we get some clarity on it soon. At least it won’t be at launch.

On 19/01/2023 at 4:47 AM, Static_Rook said:

If the monsters from Village quests and Rampages count, that will help cut down the grind. They go down quick with even decent late-game gear.

I still need like 8 more crowns from Elders in World so I'm not too excited to see those two trophies back. Haven't even paid attention to sizes on Switch so I don't remember if there are crown events to help.

Rampage monsters don't count for the 1k total for the steam achievements, so doubt they'll count for trophies.