Can't download Reloaded version

squiddycr4

This is annoying.  On PS Extra right now you can get JC4 and JC4 Reloaded.  However, because I already have JC4 through PS+ (Essential), it won't let me download the Reloaded version.  Is there a way around this?

I've tried to get it via the website, app and on the console (PS5).  It's unavailable to me everywhere.  

I understand the wingsuit you get from the pack is super useful.

1 hour ago, squiddycr4 said:

Apparently.  But even so, I don't want to be locked out of it for no reason!

As far as I've seen it's like this for pretty much every game regardless of it been on Plus, it's basically saying why are you trying to buy this when you already own the game. The DLC pack is available separate for those who have the base game only. If you really want access to it contact Sony and they will remove your license, but bare in mind you will no longer have access to the base game via Essentials. 

On 19/01/2023 at 1:11 PM, Milktastrophe said:

I'm able to add Just Cause 4 Reloaded through the app despite already owning the base game from last time it was on Plus.

I’m using the app and the Reloaded version is showing as unavailable a s when I click on ‘learn more’ it says it’s because I own another version. 

Same problem for me as the op

On 1/20/2023 at 10:34 PM, audiopile said:

I also got the base game from PS+.  I checked and I was able to purchase the "Reloaded Content Pack".  Im sure if you call Sony with a handful of cash they will be more than happy to help.

yeah I can buy that pack but I don't want to because I should be getting it free as part of PS Extra.  

That's basically the rule. If a game was on PS+ essential, any kind of better/other versions on Extra is locked. The same goes for DLCs which are sold as a pack and separately. You might have the pack, but not elements of the pack :D Amazing PS Store team is unable to fix this issue for years.

On 1/20/2023 at 2:00 PM, Xorro_175 said:

I’m using the app and the Reloaded version is showing as unavailable a s when I click on ‘learn more’ it says it’s because I own another version. 

Same problem for me as the op

This is probably a regional thing. Everyone with the issue is in UK or another EU region. In the US store they give you that other version warning, but still let you buy.

• 3 weeks later...