NG+ Update Coming January 20th, 2023 - adds 1 new trophy

HuntingFever

This is why I speculated it would be better not to do a Max Security all-in-one playthrough since we knew additional modes/difficulties were coming. Though I suppose if you don’t care about 100% and only want the plat you can still just do one playthrough. It’s probably still worth waiting to see if Hardcore mode can be stacked with other difficulties or combined with NG+.

bikeman223.png

Edited by bikeman223

10 minutes ago, Twoflowers said:

anyone already know if data bios (collectibles) carry over to NG+ so you only have to collect the missing or do you have to start fresh?

nope, i tried it. just weapon upgrades and the points for upgrading. Still cant skip cutscenes.. Well, this update is bs lmao

53 minutes ago, denullz666 said:

nope, i tried it. just weapon upgrades and the points for upgrading. Still cant skip cutscenes.. Well, this update is bs lmao

You cant even skip the cutscenes in NG+....wow. Or even carry Data Bios, wth

I guess with this DLC being called NG+ as well, the Hardcore mode will probably have its own DLC trophy as well.

Have they released this early to troll us into 2 more playthroughs rather than 1 more when we do NG+ and Hardcore at once.

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, denullz666 said:

Oh dear, still no skippable cutscenes? Maybe its a premium Season Pass perk xD. Pretty sure theres more cutscenes and crawling scenes in the game than there are battles.

Sucks that they havent fixed Max Secruity for older saves. Not sure I want to find out if theyve actually fixed it for newer ones. Going to take a wild guess and say a NG+ MS run wont work either lol

8 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

You cant even skip the cutscenes in NG+....wow. Or even carry Data Bios, wth

I guess with this DLC being called NG+ as well, the perma-death will probably have its own DLC trophy as well.

Have they released this early to troll us into 2 more playthroughs rather than 1 more when we do NG+ and Perma-Death at once

I think it depends on the game. Some NG+ lets you pick a lower difficulty even if you originally started on a higher difficulty while other NG+ is locked to the difficulty you originally started the game with.

From my experience perma death is usually its own thing. Cant pick NG+ or cant save. Some games lets you save (dead space 2) while others has a built in autosave that still lets you quit out of the game entirely and lets you upload your save file.

Personally i hope for a true perma death difficulty. Theye the most fun in my opinion.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I think it depends on the game. Some NG+ lets you pick a lower difficulty even if you originally started on a higher difficulty while other NG+ is locked to the difficulty you originally started the game with.

yea i was just rereading and uts hardcore in feb, i mixed it up with perma death, i wonder how that will go.

will hardcore pop maximum trophy, and can it be done in ng+...??? things we need to wait until 7th to figure out, weird to release ng+ by itself when was spose to be with hardcore

i think skipping cutscenes may come eventually btw, i jus saw a tweet from the devs where they acknowledged somebody complaining abt skipping cutcenes, maybe they're just still working it in

Edited by Optinooby

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

yea i was just rereading and uts hardcore in feb, i mixed it up with perma death, i wonder how that will go.

will hardcore pop maximum trophy, and can it be done in ng+...???

i think skipping cutscenes may come eventually btw, i jus saw a tweet from the devs where they acknowledged somebody complaining abt skipping cutcenes, maybe they're just still working it in

I think hardcore will be perma death if its anything like dead space 2 and 3. I hope so. ?

Edited by UlvenFenrir

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

I have ps2 games with 5X time spend in cutscenes. CP has like 90 mimutes of them.

People complain about everything these days

• Like 1

i feel like its not even worth it doing the NG+ trophy at the moment when more is planned in the future, so we can combine some trophies with the NG+ trophy

3 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I have ps2 games with 5X time spend in cutscenes. CP has like 90 mimutes of them.

People complain about everything these days

but back then on the PS2, many games had the skip cutscene function already

Btw but just on PC lol:

• Skip Cinematics button has been mapped to the Interact/Pickup input

Edited by denullz666
  • Like 1