19,000 cash and 5,000 xp every 3 minutes. Im hosting rooftop rumble today, come join

Drumma516

Hey guys im going to be hosting lobbys all day for rooftop rumble, it is a very easy mission that any person can play but you must be level 75 to host and will net you 19k cash and 5k xp every time you finish it just make sure to go to rockstar socail network and join the Payne Killers crew and we will get another 30% RP heres the link http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/payne_killers , the best part is it only takes 2-3 minutes with a helicopter. Just add me on :platinum: PSN Drumma516 and say your lookin to boost just make sure to and the first 3 to add will be put in boosting sessions. Enjoy and thanks :pimp: :pimp:

If you are interested just send a request over PSN since I wont be checking this post all the time.

Edited by Drumma516
  • Like 1

How does the Buzzard makes this easier? It's only easier as a getaway. But you'll have to get it first then return to the parking. 

Unless 1 player goes for the Buzzard while the other 3 kill the enemies and pickup the briefcase. Is it really faster that way?

Oh and, if you change aiming settings to Free Aim I believe you get another 25% or so RP bonus, maybe even more, that makes it atleast 5K RP on completion.

Edited by MrCostari

I don't know whether it has changed or not, but the way i used to do it was look through the car park blow up 3 cars with a grenade launcher, wait for the car to come out, kill the man driving, take the briefcase back to whatever his name is, took me about a minute or 2 for this mission, but like i said that was the first month of release for online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBav7OuQXk

Like this guy does it, but i just used to use a grenade launcher and blow the cars up, 3 grenades, job done.

Edited by Precision-Playy

How does the Buzzard makes this easier? It's only easier as a getaway. But you'll have to get it first then return to the parking.

Unless 1 player goes for the Buzzard while the other 3 kill the enemies and pickup the briefcase. Is it really faster that way?

The chopper spawns at the hospital nearby takes a few seconds to grab come back take out the security team, pick up the briefcase get in chopper and head to martins house, and boom done in a few minutes all SOLO!

Edited by xEl_Cidx

Oh and, if you change aiming settings to Free Aim I believe you get another 25% or so RP bonus, maybe even more, that makes it atleast 5K RP on completion.

How do you change to free aim!?

Go an invite only session and go to your settings. When you join someone that has auto aim on it'll prompt you to change it. It'll make them do the same if they join you.

I thought it could only be done in SP but I guess in Invite Only too.

It's worth it, definitely for missions that require less gun fights, like Trash Talk where you can do everything with a Buzzard.

Doing solo nets you $15k + 3k+ RP, but doing with more people nets you even more! As mentioned using the Buzzard attack chopper makes the mission easier!

Yes Thank you for the info, I boosted RR from lvl 42 - 102. Now I am level 138 from boosting other players, If You would like to join just send a messege on PSN.

Thank You I will Re-Post there

I call Merryweather for a helicopter Pickup then Kill and Collect the Document and by the time i run back out my Heli is landing I then kill the Pilot and fly to Martins. In a good crew of people who listen I can do the mission in under 3 minutes. Also Thank You for the "Freeaim: INformation I did not know about this, I will try it later.

I don't know whether it has changed or not, but the way i used to do it was look through the car park blow up 3 cars with a grenade launcher, wait for the car to come out, kill the man driving, take the briefcase back to whatever his name is, took me about a minute or 2 for this mission, but like i said that was the first month of release for online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBav7OuQXk

Like this guy does it, but i just used to use a grenade launcher and blow the cars up, 3 grenades, job done.

No sadly now if you do that You will Fail it by Destroying the Document.

The chopper spawns at the hospital nearby takes a few seconds to grab come back take out the security team, pick up the briefcase get in chopper and head to martins house, and boom done in a few minutes all SOLO!

Easiest thing to do is as soon as the mission starts have your crew hang back and not get near the garage and you run to the intersection and call merryweather for a helicopter pickup then as soon as the woman says the Helicopter is dispatched you kill and collect the document then as you run out the helicopter will be landing just shoot the pilot and fly to martins. With a good crew I can do it in under 3 minutes. and since its a mission you can rinse and repeat as much as you want

Don't let the guy with the car get out of the building. That wastes precious time.

Minimum two people:

-As soon as it starts one guy calls in a buzzard chopper WHILE driving to the front of the garage.

-The other guys drives around back.

-Kill

-Pick up the briefcase

-Drive 3 blocks to the hospital

-Get in buzzard

-Fly to finish

By having one guy go to the opposite side you flank and prevent the guy from driving away, which prevents any amount of time being wasted.

Easiest thing to do is as soon as the mission starts have your crew hang back and not get near the garage and you run to the intersection and call merryweather for a helicopter pickup then as soon as the woman says the Helicopter is dispatched you kill and collect the document then as you run out the helicopter will be landing just shoot the pilot and fly to martins. With a good crew I can do it in under 3 minutes. and since its a mission you can rinse and repeat as much as you want

go to options menu

Go an invite only session and go to your settings. When you join someone that has auto aim on it'll prompt you to change it. It'll make them do the same if they join you.

I will have to try this later

I thought it could only be done in SP but I guess in Invite Only too.

It's worth it, definitely for missions that require less gun fights, like Trash Talk where you can do everything with a Buzzard.

Thing is, getting a buzzard wouldn't make it way longer??