[Video] Syphon Filter 3 platinum in less than 10 minutes (No longer works)

B-I-G-DEVIL

2 hours ago, Keidah said:

Just logged on and the game has an update file - while I’m not going for this method, after seeing the update file I’d say testing is necessary to confirm it still works after the latest patch for future informations sake

Just checked it myself and got the platinum in less than 10 mins.

Worked perfectly! Thanks to the OP!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Nothing wrong with this method, but why even bother with the game at this point?

The trophy list was already as basic as it gets, just beat the game. You even have a rewind feature to fall back on if needed. Not trying to be critical, I just don't understand the mindset.

Me neither. Though I somewhat wish I did use the exploit after having done it legit. This game is the "kingdom of the crystal skill" of the saga.

Edited by Clavietka
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, tomkaulitz97 said:

Thank you I found this method from bad driver on YouTube no worry's   he gave you credit 

Thanks for the heads up! Just found them on YouTube and thanked them

30 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Nothing wrong with this method, but why even bother with the game at this point?

The trophy list was already as basic as it gets, just beat the game. You even have a rewind feature to fall back on if needed. Not trying to be critical, I just don't understand the mindset.

Honestly, I agree. I played the full game on the PS5 version. PS Plus Premium is my first time playing these games, and I found it not too difficult between the 3 once I got used to the movement and appreciate them for their age. I was curious how people completed it so quickly and then figured it out.  

Personally, I would recommend playing the game at least once. Then if wantred to stack, use this method

For anyone asking about the other two games. I'm not aware of a level skip option. 

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Nothing wrong with this method, but why even bother with the game at this point? Not trying to be critical, I just don't understand the mindset.

The only reasonable mindset I can think of is someone might’ve already played the game back on the PS1 and just wants to mark the game on their profile.

I enjoyed taking a trip back to memory lane, however I wouldn’t blame someone who uses this exploit as the third entry is really weak. Now if they skipped the first or second entry, (or the other games) then I would have a personal problem with it. Lol. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

...someone might’ve already played the game back on the PS1 and just wants to mark the game on their profile.

This is the case with me. I did this back in the day and it's not a good enough game to do again if I can just cheese the list.

• Like 1