Different prices web app and store?

Camokidd87

So yesterday i was scrolling through the deals section on my ps app on my phone because the holiday sale had just ended and i wanted to see what the new deals were. At some point while scrolling i saw this game for 19.74. I told myself wow ive been wanting this for a while and held back because of price and for 19 bucks ill grab it. And right next to it, it showed the directors cut for 29.99 which is full game plus all the extras. Thats less than half priced and seemed like a good way to spend a gift card. So i went back to buy it today and it says it wasnt on sale and its 59.99. I know for a fact it was on sale yesterday and it showed the dlc legends and the directors cut right next to each other on the store. So i googled it and it says theres a sale for 29.99 but the store shows 59.99. If i go to sony.com it says right on the site its 29.99 and comes with the extra stuff. So wth is going on? If i buy it on store is 59.99 but if i buy it on the site its 29.99? And then what they give me a voucher code? Anybody know what thats about?

UmO5f5p.jpeg 

QnZNEDj.jpeg