[Video] Easy and free diamond

IzunaGaiden

hi i using this glicth on ps4 for my challenge, you have free diamong cup 

For this glitch you need to start chapter 1 and the same time murphy pop restart last checkpoint, if you success you see murphy with you, now go to the main menue and lauch a Hard challenge ( be careful is any murphy challenge that not work ) exist the challenge and now start the Pit distance, you can now jump glitch when you press 3 time x you can jump without ground so the target is out the map with jump up right to the black sector, after you can just afk until you reach the distance you want, for die just go to left ( can be long ) 

Edited by EdgeHosenkan
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 7:11 AM, janzor88 said:

It's fking annoying playing this game online.

Struggling getting ~1km on hard maps, while the diamond cup requirements sit at +85km because of stupid shit like this.

A shame they never patched these stupid bugs and exploits, as it completely ruins the challenge part. 

imo they should've just added an "endless" and that could be used to solo/offline farm the awesomness points. The challenges are basically endless when it's the "get as far/as many as you can" anyway. It wouldn't have taken much to just rework it a bit. Toss an endless in each world to the left of it's entrance after you enter it... *sigh* it's very annoying. 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

You and your fellow abusers are griefing the entire online playerbase and ruining the challenges. 

It is impossible to compete on equal terms and get diamond cups legit because of shit like this.

And you a skewering the entire cup requirements since they are percentage based.

Having to play against cheaters and bug abusers for 4 months daily is extremely tedious, and now you are trying to spread the word on how to grief people. 

You must be better

• Like 1

I’ve been playing this game every day for the last 8 months or something. I’m finally 146 points away. But I don’t understand how to do this glitch. Murphy is not there when I restart checkpoint. I’ve really had enough of it now want it over.

Edited by tonkie18

2 minutes ago, HardModeTrophies said:

This is such an unfathomably stupid thing to say 

"Just be better than hackers, bro" 

Exactly but not using this glitch is a choice  

15 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I’ve been playing this game every day for the last 8 months or something. I’m finally 146 points away. But I don’t understand how to do this glitch. Murphy is not there when I restart checkpoint. I’ve really had enough of it now want it over.

is just before he appear on the ennemy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

You and your fellow abusers are griefing the entire online playerbase and ruining the challenges. 

It is impossible to compete on equal terms and get diamond cups legit because of shit like this.

And you a skewering the entire cup requirements since they are percentage based.

Having to play against cheaters and bug abusers for 4 months daily is extremely tedious, and now you are trying to spread the word on how to grief people. 

The challenges are ruined anyway. People who have played this game for years still stealing the diamonds cups daily. Even without hackers we wouldn’t be in with a chance of getting a diamond playing against Rayman veterans. I’ve played daily months and have no problem getting gold on ‘as far as you can’ but there is no way I’m getting a diamond even with a lot of experience now.

2 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Exactly but not using this glitch is a choice  

is just before he appear on the ennemy

I’ve managed to get him to appear but can’t use the glitch on any of todays challenges ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

The challenges are ruined anyway. People who have played this game for years still stealing the diamonds cups daily. Even without hackers we wouldn’t be in with a chance of getting a diamond playing against Rayman veterans. I’ve played daily months and have no problem getting gold on ‘as far as you can’ but there is no way I’m getting a diamond even with a lot of experience now.

The only reason challenges are ruined is because of cheaters, and not because of veterans who are good.

That is the entire point of the diamond cup. Having veterans and really good players setting elite times.

Getting 2-3km on endless runs for diamond cups is not impossible at all. Just requires practice. 

On the other hand it is impossible if you're playing legit and have to beat +30-85km runs against these people. 

2 minutes ago, EdgeHosenkan said:

Glitch is allowed by psnprofil is not hack

If you want to be pendantic, this is what Playstation Networks Terms of Service say which you agreed on. 

Do not disturb or interrupt gameplay.
Do not cheat.
Do not use any bugs, glitches, vulnerabilities, or unintentional mechanics in products or PSN to get an advantage.

Violations may warrant suspending accounts. 

2 hours ago, janzor88 said:

The pit distance is the only impossible legit diamond cup because of the glitch.

But all of the other challenges are doable and you can have diamond.

26 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

The only reason challenges are ruined is because of cheaters, and not because of veterans who are good.

That is the entire point of the diamond cup. Having veterans and really good players setting elite times.

Getting 2-3km on endless runs for diamond cups is not impossible at all. Just requires practice. 

On the other hand it is impossible if you're playing legit and have to beat +30-85km runs against these people. 

You just said you were struggling to get 1km. You’d never get diamond even if there weren’t hackers cause of the veterans. They have years of experience, we can never catch up to that. 

Cheaters don’t really matter, exclude them we still won’t get diamond due to the people still playing years later.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

You just said you were struggling to get 1km. You’d never get diamond even if there weren’t hackers cause of the veterans. They have years of experience, we can never catch up to that. 

Cheaters don’t really matter, exclude them we still won’t get diamond due to the people still playing years later.

True, if you can't do 1km then with or without glitchers it's the same.

57 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Not sure why you and chlamydia have such a hard time comprehending a whole sentence. 

What I wrote was: "Struggling getting ~1km on hard maps".

9/10 maps take a few minutes to get a gold cup at.

Then you have those rare maps with a really hard part 1km in,  which is hard to practice since it takes long time to get there, and where the border between silver and gold is.

Some diamond cups require ~2km on the tower map. Was under 100m short of the diamond cup first try some days ago, so they are definitely not impossible to get when there are no cheaters around.

If you've spent 8 months already on this, then you have no skills to get diamond that is true.

But that is irrelevant, so I'm not sure why you're making a connection between your lack of skills and just ignoring cheaters who are running the online part. 

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

Some diamond cups require ~2km on the tower map. Was under 100m short of the diamond cup first try some days ago, so they are definitely not impossible to get when there are no cheaters around.

Glitch only works on pit and 30Km is "easily" achived legit by the hardcore players. They just don't waste the time to do it often unless they are competing against themself

2 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Not sure why you and chlamydia have such a hard time comprehending a whole sentence. 

What I wrote was: "Struggling getting ~1km on hard maps".

9/10 maps take a few minutes to get a gold cup at.

Then you have those rare maps with a really hard part 1km in,  which is hard to practice since it takes long time to get there, and where the border between silver and gold is.

If you've spent 8 months already on this, then you have no skills to get diamond that is true.

But that is irrelevant, so I'm not sure why you're making a connection between your lack of skills and just ignoring cheaters who are running the online part. 

I never proclaimed to be good at the game. I spent 3/4 months just getting silver and bronze because I refuse to spend hours on one challenge. I accepted the fact that diamond isn’t possible unless I want to spend my life playing that one game which I don’t. It’s a stupid trophy included to make people stuck with the game. So I do each challenge once and whatever I get I get.

for the first 3/4 months I didn’t even see a gold. Now I get them regularly on my first try from the months of little and often practice. I have plenty of other games going on, I don’t want to spend my life on rayman thanks.

but a lot of people do - which is why diamonds are impossible unless you have been playing for years. 

if you’re so capable of getting diamonds why aren’t you? The cheaters can only cheat on one map - why aren’t you busting out diamonds on all the other 9 maps or whatever? 

because the veterans take them. 

34 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I never proclaimed to be good at the game. I spent 3/4 months just getting silver and bronze because I refuse to spend hours on one challenge. I accepted the fact that diamond isn’t possible unless I want to spend my life playing that one game which I don’t. It’s a stupid trophy included to make people stuck with the game. So I do each challenge once and whatever I get I get.

for the first 3/4 months I didn’t even see a gold. Now I get them regularly on my first try from the months of little and often practice. I have plenty of other games going on, I don’t want to spend my life on rayman thanks.

but a lot of people do - which is why diamonds are impossible unless you have been playing for years. 

if you’re so capable of getting diamonds why aren’t you? The cheaters can only cheat on one map - why aren’t you busting out diamonds on all the other 9 maps or whatever? 

because the veterans take them. 

Why are you using strawmen once again? smh 

I never said diamonds were easy, but that they are not impossible.

I will ignore your future posts as it's as pointless for me to keep defending things I never said.

1 hour ago, fenris-lima said:

Glitch only works on pit and 30Km is "easily" achived legit by the hardcore players. They just don't waste the time to do it often unless they are competing against themself

It's admirable how good some of the players are, and how high the skill cap is at this game.

Do you know what some of the legit records are online? 

This is a trophy hunting site, not a competitive Rayman site. While I understand the top 20 or whatever players don't like this glitch, if it helps people get the platinum sooner there's little reason not to post it here.

Also, as someone who's gotten the Vita platinum I don't have a lot of sympathy for the 24/7 players. Needing to wait for a bugged Murfy challenge to get a diamond cup because of a low player count and the same 2 or 3 people at the top every time isn't my idea of fun. I'm all for getting these plats out of the way as quickly as possible.

(to add to the original post, the PS4 version crashes at 1264.70 km so don't go overboard)

• Like 2

On 22/01/2023 at 0:35 PM, janzor88 said:

It's admirable how good some of the players are, and how high the skill cap is at this game.

Do you know what some of the legit records are online? 

I was in a discord channel for this game challenges on all platforms and we had some "pros" in there giving tips and sending videos. You can find videos of 120Km+ and hundreds of lums on YT. Today I would say they know what are the troublesome parts and just stop after 2 or 3 of them, enough to get a plat medal and not too much time spent as I also noticed some will play daily on multiple platforms. A 120Km run takes about 40min for instance

Vita is the most frustating one as you are required to get on Platinum cup and the player base is usually < 100. Now I don't know if this is an exclusive issue to Vita or due to low player base, but they said they usually stop before 10Km because sometimes the game won't give the plat medal above that milage.

The most impressive thing I saw was that when someone went above 5Km, they would just purposely die before that to let the person get the medal as a "recognition of skill" type of thing.

On the PS4, while I agree the glitch is not required and it does interfere with other players, my take on that is that most people just want to finish it and will abandon the game after that. There may be maybe a few players that will keep glitching past that but that is not enough to prevent the good ones form getting the plat cup. And since the glitch only works in one specific type of challenge, the usage is very limited. Iirc, there were only about 5 opportunities to use it while I was going for the trophy (4m period)

Edited by fenris-lima
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...