Cross-buy available, but no free upgrade before PS5 announcement

So I saw that a PS5 version of this game was announced and already released. Out of curiosity, I went to the PS Store and saw that there’s no free upgrade after I purchased the game last summer on discount.?:facepalm:

Just thought I make this thread to warn those who think they’re getting a free upgrade if they already bought the game before they released this new version. So mad I gotta pay another $25 for it.

• Like 1

Same happened I bought it when it's release day, i want to replay it for trophy but It's still no free upgrade. Forever Entertainment is biggest lie and they're work with BlueBox studio :/

Thank you so much for wasted my time, Forever Entertainment. I dont pay £19.99 for ps5 upgrade :/

22 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

I have the physical copy and can instantly claim the free upgrade 

Damn, lucky.

Edited by jonathon01778

2 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

So I saw that a PS5 version of this game was announced and already released. Out of curiosity, I went to the PS Store and saw that there’s no free upgrade after I purchased the game last summer on discount.1f621.png:facepalm:

Just thought I make this thread to warn those who think they’re getting a free upgrade if they already bought the game before they released this new version. So mad I gotta pay another $25 for it.

I got it during the winter sale when it was 1/2 off (50%), waiting for the upgrade too. BluNectarine (one of the staff members) from the official Forever Entertainment discord said they're working on it with Sony to fix the cross-buy and free upgrade issue with those that bought the PS4 version previously before the PS5 version release (with cross-buy of PS4 version included).

39 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

I have the physical copy and can instantly claim the free upgrade 

Yeah, I assume physical is different in this regard and is the same like other PS4 physical games that include a free PS5 upgrade. Its the digital version though that's having issues currently.

i has been updated, i could get the PS5 free upgrade today.

Now the question is : auto-pop or not lol ?

Edit : 3 members already have the trophies but it took them nearly 5hours, so i don't think there's trophies auto pop :/

Edited by ID_FRANCE
answer to the question

3 hours ago, ID_FRANCE said:

i has been updated, i could get the PS5 free upgrade today.

Now the question is : auto-pop or not lol ?

Edit : 3 members already have the trophies but it took them nearly 5hours, so i don't think there's trophies auto pop :/

No autopop. Everything must earned legit again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...