Lords of Shadow 2 Glitch?

Ok so when I load my save game, the screen is just pitch black. I can hear him spawning but cant see anything. Ive quit the game and tried to reload the save but the same thing still happens. I even turned the system off for a little while and tried again later but still no dice. So has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know a fix for this?

I have a backup save that is 4 hours before where Im at so wont have to start all over if there isnt a fix but would like to avoid having to do some of the stuff again.

can you explain where you got glitched? I plan to play this game soon, and hope there will be a patch for the game in time. If not then i would like to know if it's avoidable.

It happened to me a little ways after the Carmilla boss fight. Not sure if it is specific to this part or if it is unavoidable. I have friends who have beat the game with no problems

best thing i could suggest is clearing any install data maybe and trying again

or if u hadnt try installing it

Yeah I'll give that a try

It happened to me a little ways after the Carmilla boss fight. Not sure if it is specific to this part or if it is unavoidable. I have friends who have beat the game with no problems

Ah okay I guess i'll have to hope i don't get it, or if it gets enough attention to the point it needs a patch.