Which Online Game Servers are/will "Shut Down"?

DarknessKey92

ive found a list from this sitehttp://www.(URL not allowed)/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=17006

Army of Two: 40 days (unobtainable: create mask)
Buzz!: Quiz-TV
Buzz!: Quiz-World
Buzz!: Brain of
Buzz!: The Ultimate Music Quiz
Calling All Cars
Colin McRae DiRT 2
Create
Def Jam Rapstar
EA Active 2
EA MMA
The Eye of Judgment
Family Game Night
FIFA 09
FIFA 10
FIFA World Cup 2010
FIFA 11

FIFA 12
FORMULA ONE CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
Homefront
The Lord of The Rings: ConquestMotorStorm
Madden 10
MAG
MotorStorm Pacific Rift
PAIN - online features inaccessible
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
Pure Football
Section 8
SOCOM: Confrontation
SOCOM: Special Forces
White Knight Chronicles (still obtainable, but a longer grind due to drops)
White Knight Chronicles II (still obtainable, but a longer grind due to drops)
WRC: FIA World Rally Championship
WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship

more can be found here as well

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/general-ps3-discussion/36858-list-playstation-3-games-unachievable-platinums.html

Free Realms March 31st. To make this post better the OP could post all the soon to be shutdown servers so we don't have to be constantly searching through this thread.

Ah okay i'll do that later then, since i want to also put the dates of the shut down. For now I'll try to put what i currently know.

• Like 2

Okay it took a while, but i have managed to put as many Shut Down titles as i could, I put the dates just as a reference(some may be wrong, but based on what i found i typed it on what others believed).

I didn't put some titles, because some of them are unplatinumable because of glitches.

"N/A" stands for "I Don't know". If you know the actual date to any "N/A" titles i listed, then please post the date(with the game of course) and I'll update as soon as i see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well It looks like May 31 is going to be a sad day for many games, I just finished editing the OP of many PS3 & PSN games being affected by Gamespy's Server Shut Down.

Some Companies are trying to switch, while others aren't giving comments on the matter, so the list is not %100 accurate.

So, even if I could, I have to say goodbye to the Mortal Kombat platinum? :(

You have 58/57 days left, that's enough time to get them. But since a lot of the MK Sessions don't always go as planned...who knows...I actually ended up doing all the Online trophies by myself. Except for the King of the Hill Trophies where I had to find a dedicated partner who shared the same amount of points as me. Seeing as how these games now have a deadline, people are right now more motivated to get them done. Putting them aside isn't an option anymore, so i would recommend making a gamming session with the first word saying "Servers will shut down soon" to attract attention. Also some are saying they might not shut them down, but it's best to assume they are to finally get it done, then to feel sorry when the day comes when they do shut down.

Lost planet 3? What?? That game's pretty new. I just played on LP 2's servers not to long ago. They are gonna stay up but 3's are gonna shut down? Weird..... Guess i'll never buy that one as i'm assuming it has online trophies. 

I guess LP 2 was hosted by a different Server Provider. Some companies are trying to switch, but as Gamespy stated, all games hosted by their servers will be shut down permanently meaning LP3 will be caught by the deadline unless they decide to switch Server Providers. 

Edited by DarknessKey92

These guys are saying that these games(the list on the link) will also be affected by the May 31th GameSpy Servers Shut down. 

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=45581

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?51111-GameSpy-Master-Servers-Shutting-Down-On-May-31-2014

It looks like Game Spy is really making a huge impact here, and I honestly don't know anymore which games are saved or dead. I'm just glad I only need to work on Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Does anyone know if Crysis 3 will be affected? If so, I guess I need to work on that one to-_-

Edited by DarknessKey92