I fixed trophies

Try unlinking your Epic Games account to your PS account. You will start the game with no skins but don't worry your skins are saved on your Epic Games account now without skins you can get trophies every trophy is very easy but there is 1 big problem "Show Off" trophy... 

You can get punchlines from PS Plus packs but in my situation I already got platinum in OR and EU version now im on NA version and I can't get the Ps Plus pack, im now downloanding the EU version and I will try to claim a new Ps Plus pack in season 4 to see if I can get it aswell on NA version if yes then very good. If you don't have Ps Plus then you need to grind 700 showbucks the cheapest punchline costs 700 show bucks or maybe 1 day they will giveaway 1 punchline for free for event.

If you have any question feel free to ask also if you want help with 5 wins in a row I can easily help you I spent too much hours in this game...

• Like 3

I'm looking into this and this part of the unlinking checklist I don't like the wording of this part.

Purchases and earned game content will be reset on this account

or this.

Shared game progression and history will be reset on this account

I'm still working on 500 Qual and 50 items from the store. I'm not gonna take this leap yet but im curious to hear if anyone tries.

Edited by MohawkJon_1311

On 25.01.2023 at 5:52 PM, MohawkJon_1311 said:

I'm looking into this and this part of the unlinking checklist I don't like the wording of this part.

Purchases and earned game content will be reset on this account

or this.

Shared game progression and history will be reset on this account

I'm still working on 500 Qual and 50 items from the store. I'm not gonna take this leap yet but im curious to hear if anyone tries.

it resets on your PSN but if you want to get your skins back you just need to change your Epic Games email and then change to your old email after you do this you can connect your PSN account to Epic Games account again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has someone else tried this and can confirm it works? I'm not questioning if this is truth or not, but rather if this has any negative repercussions. I'm willing to try this since I'm just missing one freakin trophy for the platinum, but if my PSN account gets locked out of my Epic account, I feel this will bite me in the ass in the near future.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, ChazDaCatFather said:

I unlinked my account today but now it won't let me play fall guys. It comes up saying I have deactivated my account and I have 14 days to sign back in. How do I get passed this 

Link your PSN account to a different epic games account (you can create a new one if you don't already have a second one). 

Edited by NeuralPotato

Okay, for anyone who might be having the same issue after, of not having you accounts connected for Fortnite or your full unlocks, here’s what I had to do. Log in to Epic games website and choose to log in with your psn, and it will have you make a full epic games account. Just use a different email and username from you main account. Once that’s signed in and created, go to accounts and unlink your psn from it. Now you can log back in to your MAIN account that has all of your unlocks and link it back to your psn. I hope that makes sense, I almost went crazy trying to figure out how to get back in to my stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, MohawkJon_1311 said:

So I disconnected my account from epic and played till I got my first legendary "special" clothing for my last trophy and nothing. Restarted game, still nothing. 

I'm beyond livid, and out of ideas. 

Thoughts?

It has to be a legendary item. Special ones don't count. 

26 minutes ago, MohawkJon_1311 said:

I got the wear two legendary pieces trophy with the special rarity drops from lvl 33 and 35 this season. I know that special rarity counts.

I personally didn’t get the Cat Walk trophy until I equipped a “legendary” item. Special items didn’t work for me. 

You can see there was a big gap between Head Turner and Catwalk Model. Head Turner popped using Special items, but I had to get an actual legendary item to pop Catwalk model. 

QTpQkvu.png

Edited by NeuralPotato
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, NeuralPotato said:

I personally didn’t get the Cat Walk trophy until I equipped a “legendary” item. Special items didn’t work for me. 

Then I guess I'm waiting for next season to get 100 more show bucks and grabbing a season pass. Really frustrating Epic.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 11:16 PM, tampines11 said:

Please can someone give me an idiot proof guide to unlinking my Epic Games account? I've created a new account but every time that I try to link, I just get the below error. I don't have an Epic Games account as far as I am aware. How did others get around this?

spacer.png

For me it's the same. I got the PS4 Version, then did the PS5 version unlinked. Now I wanted to do the NA Version, but i can't link my PSN with a second Epic Games Account.

• 1 month later...

I posted a new thread. But, I have an issue where I unlink my epic account and it won't let me play. "Error" message. Then, I try to link a different epic account with differemt email and same thing "error" when trying to play. when i link it back up to my main account, it lets me play.

On 2/14/2024 at 5:13 AM, Buckweave said:

I posted a new thread. But, I have an issue where I unlink my epic account and it won't let me play. "Error" message. Then, I try to link a different epic account with differemt email and same thing "error" when trying to play. when i link it back up to my main account, it lets me play.

Hi I had the same issue and I fixed it with playing with the newly created Epic Games Account on PC through the Epic Games Store. Once you are ingame on pc, you should be able to login on Playstation again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 4:16 PM, tampines11 said:

Please can someone give me an idiot proof guide to unlinking my Epic Games account? I've created a new account but every time that I try to link, I just get the below error. I don't have an Epic Games account as far as I am aware. How did others get around this?

I've made a step by step guide detailing everything posted on this thread. I was able to fix trophies following what @Shadow_Knight542 originally posted while also adding @Seikyona's fix:

• Step 1: Unlink your PlayStation account from your Epic account. In your browser, go to the Epic website, log in with your original Epic account, go to Account Settings, then to Apps and Accounts, and unlink your PlayStation account. Despite Epic's warnings, there's no need to worry; later on, you'll be able to relink your accounts to retrieve all your items.
  • Step 2: Create a new Epic account. Make sure this account has no Fall Guys trophies registered, nor any linkage to a PlayStation account.
  • Step 3: Link your PlayStation account to your new Epic account from your console. Open the game on your console, and when prompted to sign in, it will ask for an Epic account. A code will appear on the screen. Visit epicgames.com/activate from your browser, ensure you're logged into your new Epic account, and enter the code. Once done, the game should allow you to access.
  • Step 3A: If you encounter any error on your console screen, you'll need to take an additional step to resolve it. Launch Fall Guys on your PC with your new Epic account. You don't need a powerful PC; just being able to open the game's main menu is enough. The important thing is that your new Epic account connects to the game servers.
  • Step 4: Once you've accessed Fall Guys from your console, your character should appear as a bean without skins. Now, try again to obtain the trophies that were causing issues before.
Edited by RinkuKulkan
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 6:30 AM, RinkuKulkan said:

I've made a step by step guide detailing everything posted on this thread. I was able to fix trophies following what @Shadow_Knight542 originally posted while also adding @Seikyona's fix:

• Step 1: Unlink your PlayStation account from your Epic account. In your browser, go to the Epic website, log in with your original Epic account, go to Account Settings, then to Apps and Accounts, and unlink your PlayStation account. Despite Epic's warnings, there's no need to worry; later on, you'll be able to relink your accounts to retrieve all your items.
  • Step 2: Create a new Epic account. Make sure this account has no Fall Guys trophies registered, nor any linkage to a PlayStation account.
  • Step 3: Link your PlayStation account to your new Epic account from your console. Open the game on your console, and when prompted to sign in, it will ask for an Epic account. A code will appear on the screen. Visit epicgames.com/activate from your browser, ensure you're logged into your new Epic account, and enter the code. Once done, the game should allow you to access.
  • Step 3A: If you encounter any error on your console screen, you'll need to take an additional step to resolve it. Launch Fall Guys on your PC with your new Epic account. You don't need a powerful PC; just being able to open the game's main menu is enough. The important thing is that your new Epic account connects to the game servers.
  • Step 4: Once you've accessed Fall Guys from your console, your character should appear as a bean without skins. Now, try again to obtain the trophies that were causing issues before.

If I could ever give more than one 'like' to a post then this would be the one!

Thank you so much. After months of trying, I'm finally online!

• Like 1