Mandatory trophy thoughts thread

breakXedge

1 minute ago, Cobrame said:

Hello fellow trophy hunter 

Trophy absolutely not bugged i’ve contacted Danaerium who platinumed already the game (all my best thanks to him and his kindness) it just stated a partial information

Tempest rank 2 mastery must be done while you are in critical health state, he sent me also video proof of it

Yeah after my post I checked the Japanese translation in game to see if maybe that was correct, and it is, the English one is wrong.

Yeah you need to defeat the enemy while in critical state, so when the cracks appear on the screen signalling cuff is not protecting you, as soon as you go into it use Tempest and defeat the last or rest of the enemies with it.

5 hours ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

Yeah after my post I checked the Japanese translation in game to see if maybe that was correct, and it is, the English one is wrong.

Yeah you need to defeat the enemy while in critical state, so when the cracks appear on the screen signalling cuff is not protecting you, as soon as you go into it use Tempest and defeat the last or rest of the enemies with it.

I'm surprised at my luck for just accidentally getting it. Good luck to you all.

I wonder if you could run into any troubles later on, if you don’t pay to much attention. For example there is a spell which needs you to kill specific enemies or even nightmares inside of break areas or how it’s called in English ?. But what if you cleaned all of the areas while exploring?

8 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Anyone have trouble with upgrading the Prime skill for Purple Magic? It says knock down enemies, I've made sure that I use it on stronger enemies that won't die quick, and they go flying but my counter is not increasing?

You can’t use it on too strong enemies, because they are harder to knock down. They are knocked when you have the ability to do a finishing move with triangle. 

It easily worked on mid tier enemies in the second area for me, like the poison winged thingys or the animals.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

You can’t use it on too strong enemies, because they are harder to knock down. They are knocked when you have the ability to do a finishing move with triangle. 

It easily worked on mid tier enemies in the second area for me, like the poison winged thingys or the animals.

Hm ok that makes sense. Maybe I should change my equipment to lessen my purple magic strength then because I'm either killing them, or the enemy is resistant to the knockdown I guess. Thanks for the tip!

On 28/01/2023 at 1:42 AM, xIRockyRock said:

I wonder if you could run into any troubles later on, if you don’t pay to much attention. For example there is a spell which needs you to kill specific enemies or even nightmares inside of break areas or how it’s called in English ?. But what if you cleaned all of the areas while exploring?

You won't have any troubles there are plenty of respawning enemies and you can replay the challenge runs to get all sorts of enemies. You won't run out.

43 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Does anyone have any tips on the final of Pilo's dance quest?

the sequence stays the same every time so you can try to memorize the pattern or watch a YouTube video to help with the timing. I saw a comment that said you’re able to spam the button of the next prompt before it happens without penalty so try that if you remember the button. It caught me off guard with how fast the encore prompts were so I went in prepared and alert. 

• Like 1