Harry Potter Hogwarts Legacy Game Discussion

Annoyingtiger888

I just found this. We get to meet peeves :o

https://www.cbr.com/hogwarts-legacy-preview-peeves-harry-potter/

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

If you live in the US and UK, you can enter the Hogwarts Legacy House Cup to win a PS5 and the CE of Hogwarts Legacy.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1618292624879665152 

That being said, the signup is a bit bugged. Some can, some can't. 

Yeah, it's not doing anything when I press the sign in button, at least on my phone. I'll have to try on my PC when I get to it :/ 

Edited by Annoyingtiger888

I have to wait until the PS4 version comes out so I'm gonna have to avoid this particular forum for a while. :(

My biggest fear is that they decide to cancel the game and keep it PS5 only. I hope it's just delayed though but I also hope that it comes out sooner rather than later!

6 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Gameplay looks very Witcheresque which isn't a bad thing at all

Kind of, but it def has one of those "must feel it before judging it" vibes. Either way i am excited 

6 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Still wish they had sold the CE steelbook as its own thing.

Steelbooks are overrated

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

I have to wait until the PS4 version comes out so I'm gonna have to avoid this particular forum for a while. :(

My biggest fear is that they decide to cancel the game and keep it PS5 only. I hope it's just delayed though but I also hope that it comes out sooner rather than later!

Yeah, sadly I'm gonna have to do that too :( Like, normally I don't mind spoilers because I usually forget them anyway, but I'm so excited for this I don't wanna risk it.

a67cd70069a64a3f16ee80c86d0f4a76.png

House: Slytherin

Patronus: Eagle

Wand: Aspen Wood, Dragon Core, 12” Length, Reasonably Supple Flexibility

The proper owner of the aspen wand is often an accomplished duellist, or destined to be so, for the aspen wand is one of those particularly suited to martial magic. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types.

The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.

Edited by SmileSlice
Added abbreviated description from website.
  • Like 1

House: Hufflepuff

Patronus: Fox 

Wand: Spruce wood, Dragon core, 12 1/2" Length, Hard Flexibility.

Can't wait to explore Hogwarts going to be so fun finding secrets and references, This is the most hyped I've ever been for a game.

Which lesson are you most excited to take? For me It's probably either Potions or Charms.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MetalSoulz said:

Can't wait to explore Hogwarts going to be so fun finding secrets and references, This is the most hyped I've ever been for a game.

Which lesson are you most excited to take? For me It's probably either Potions or Charms.

Ooo nice patronus! I haven't given the classes any thought... hm, I usually really like alchemy in games so maybe potions. Or defense against the dark arts.

1 hour ago, MetalSoulz said:

I'm really looking forward to taking potions and defence against the dark arts. Flying might also be fun if it helps with your flying ability and maybe care of magical creatures

1 minute ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I'm really looking forward to taking potions and defence against the dark arts. Flying might also be fun if it helps with your flying ability and maybe care of magical creatures

Ah I completely forgot about magical creatures! No Hagrid, though, which is just a crime against humanity

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Ah I completely forgot about magical creatures! No Hagrid, though, which is just a crime against humanity

Its going to be strange having these different teachers, especially seeing as were so used to the classic ones we know. I'm really hoping to see some relatives of people we know though. Maybe a Malfoy in Slytherin giving people a hard time. 

1 minute ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Its going to be strange having these different teachers, especially seeing as were so used to the classic ones we know. I'm really hoping to see some relatives of people we know though. Maybe a Malfoy in Slytherin giving people a hard time. 

Omg that would be awesome. I don't really know the dates well... everyone is gonna be different, huh? ?

4 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Omg that would be awesome. I don't really know the dates well... everyone is gonna be different, huh? 1f914.png

Yeah I'm not too familiar with that period and a lot of names, but you've got Sirius Black's great-great-grandfather, Phineas Nigellus Black, as the current headmaster. I thiiiink if I remember correctly there's a teacher with the surname Weasley around that time as well. Also what I mentioned about its the time that Dumbledore was a student, so there's definitely the chance we will see some familiar names in the form of relatives :D

Edited by RoastedPeanut

4 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Yeah I'm not too familiar with that period and a lot of names, but you've got Sirius Black's great-great-grandfather, Phineas Nigellus Black, as the current headmaster. I thiiiink if I remember correctly there's a teacher with the surname Weasley around that time as well. Also what I mentioned about its the time that Dumbledore was a student, so there's definitely the chance we will see some familiar names in the form of relatives :D

ooo a Black as headmaster, that could be fun :D And a Weasley teacher! I'm getting super excited just to see who we run into haha

• Like 1