Trophy Thoughts

DyrekRacc

I found out about this game by accident when I was heavily supporting the MediEvil remake leading up to its launch through a developer's Twitter account who would often comment on SaveMediEvil/Resurrect Fortesque's content and would make a lot of the Sir Daniel gifs you see floating around at that time, so hey, if they support MediEvil, they have my support. Plus, the game looks good to begin with.

Was waiting years to play this ? but NumSkull Games (They handled the porting to PS5/Switch) totally F**KED UP and they set the same graphic options on PS5 - so the PS5 version is only 1080p/30fps ? !!!!! Just like switch !!! like what the f**k is wrong with them ? And when people started asking and complaining on twitter instead of trying to fix the game... they just locked the comment sections on the performance announcement post ! ? Im so dissapointed, I will not give them my money for such a shitty behaviour and f**king up what looks to be an amazing game ? F**K YOU NUMSKULL GAMES !!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 11:16 PM, Potter13579 said:

For anybody still wondering about the Simpler Times trophy, I have been informed that the cheat code is apparently L2, R2, L1, R1, X, square, circle, triangle, and up on the D-Pad all at once on the time warp main menu screen. It worked for me so I hope this helps.

Didn’t work for me - never mind. All at once not in sequence 

Edited by sealightbreeze

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
El 24/3/2023 a las 0:07, sealightbreeze dijo:

Sería agradecer cualquier ayuda sobre el arresto de Barba Azul. 

Algún consejo para el trofeo de Bluebeard? En la parte siguiente a los pinchos giratorios siempre me caigo. Y es bastante aburrido salir al mundo principal para volver a iniciar de nuevo.

Como dices que puede ayudar el truco para hacer lo de barba azul?

Un saludo

El control del personaje de este juego es simplemente horrible. El juego no es malo pero los controles son bastante malos y con mucha descoordinación.