World War Z PS5 auto pop?

taban1

6 minutes ago, taban1 said:

I am about to achieve the platinum for this game on PS4 soon and I was wondering if I get the PS5 version will it auto pop all the trophies upon starting the game like other games do such as destiny 2?

Judging from the person in 1st place on this games Leaderboard who has the other WWZ platinums (https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/20751-world-war-z-aftermath) and they haven't auto-popped any trophies, I'm going to speculate that no, there are no auto-pops.

No autopop is fine, but I assume you can transfer your saved data (which can make some stuff quicker/easier)? 

Pretty excited to play more of this so hoping for no straight up autopop personally. 

Edited by lew

7 hours ago, F1rstinFlight said:

Has anyone been able to get a free upgrade? They advertised that the upgrade would be free but it’s not appearing that way for me.

I think it's free only when you actually bought the Aftermath DLC (when you can actually switch to fps mode)

Not just the free Aftermath update.

Edited by serpent_guy
  • Like 1

Apparently there is progress transfer and the difficulty trophies and the trophy for all perks do autopop on ps5. You have to do everything else though. All stats based trophies are reset and i heared they overhauled the weapon progression system. That's probably the reason for the weapon upgrade trophy not autopoping.

It will still be a grind (100 pve matches, 25 pvp matches, all weapon upgrades), but definitely less grindy than your first version.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Apparently there is progress transfer and the difficulty trophies and the trophy for all perks do autopop on ps5. You have to do everything else though. All stats based trophies are reset and i heared they overhauled the weapon progression system. That's probably the reason for the weapon upgrade trophy not autopoping.

It will still be a grind (100 pve matches, 25 pvp matches, all weapon upgrades), but definitely less grindy than your first version.

Good to know I didn't need to play again on insane but what about trophy when you need to hold one flag entire match and be a best in lobby,it's going to be tough or can be boosted?

7 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

Good to know I didn't need to play again on insane but what about trophy when you need to hold one flag entire match and be a best in lobby,it's going to be tough or can be boosted?

Yeah that one can be annoying and you definitely have to redo that. I played both ps4 versions back in 2019 and mp was pretty dead, so it was possible to boost, but i heared they added crossplay later on, so i have no idea how populated the mp is nowadays.

Edited by westersburg

5 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

How are people getting trophys to auto pop?  Nothing has auto popped, I even replayed newyork and didnt get a trophy?

Same for me no auto pop I did play 1 game before transferring the save file becuze I missed the option to do it I hope that didn't screw it  up 

Edited by eVo-Godslayer
I just played 1 mission on insane or more like a mission with mutatours on hard and the play all episodes on insane and play new york and other chapters popped but not handyman for buying all perks or or imposing arsenaal for buying all weapons

And other trophies are just flat out broken and don't work.

I am safe!
Use masking grenade on 3 teammates with zombies near

Owner
Capture the point and hold it until the end of the match in "Swarm Domination" mode

Chain reaction
Hit 10 zombies with one Stun Gun shot

Torero
Kill Bull during charge

Sport kills
Kill Lurker midair

Teamwork
Finish any level with full team

The most effective way
Finish any level using just pistol

Strong immunity
Finish any level without using health packs

High caution
Finish any level without dealing friendly damage

Wont pop either?

On 27/01/2023 at 1:22 AM, Insane_Spaceman said:

Trophies did not auto pop for me either. Transferred my saved data from ps4 version.

On 27/01/2023 at 6:29 AM, SubzeroHK said:

No autopop at all. I have to redo all of them? MP is nightmare. 

I got nothing to autopop last night when I converted my save to PS5 and played through a few chapters in episode 1 on easiest difficulty. Today I played through the last part of episode 4 which was the original final episode and got all the episodes + the insane trophy to pop which also crashed my whole console for some reason. My suggestion is to try to complete Episode 4 - Cruise Control again and see if that does it, for me it did I think.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2023 at 1:14 AM, AvariceInc said:

I got nothing to autopop last night when I converted my save to PS5 and played through a few chapters in episode 1 on easiest difficulty. Today I played through the last part of episode 4 which was the original final episode and got all the episodes + the insane trophy to pop which also crashed my whole console for some reason. My suggestion is to try to complete Episode 4 - Cruise Control again and see if that does it, for me it did I think.

Thanks! Let me have a try.

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried the above suggestion and I can't seem to get any of the trophies to pop again. Tried going back to PS4 version and making a change then converting save data again and nothing. Got a trophy called "Explosive" but no career trophies. Really weird

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 6:22 PM, Insane_Spaceman said:

Trophies did not auto pop for me either. Transferred my saved data from ps4 version.

On 1/26/2023 at 11:29 PM, SubzeroHK said:

No autopop at all. I have to redo all of them? MP is nightmare. 

On 2/2/2023 at 0:14 PM, AvariceInc said:

On 7/18/2023 at 5:33 PM, WeeJ87 said:

Was this on insane or easy i have had a few auto pop but not the difficulty 1s

Hey guys, mind if I ask how did your trophies start to pop?

1 hour ago, WeeJ87 said:

I had to do 1 requirement then some popped the insane 1s i had to do 3 missions on insane to get that trophy to pop

Guess I'll do all 3 Tokyo missions on insane. 

It's just frustrating, Teamwork, pistol only, no meds, no friendly fire won't unlock, along with all the story ones. I read in one of these forums once you unlock a trophy, the rest will follow so I hacked the 10 mines quick at the beginning of Jerusalem 3. That trophy popped then nothing else.