Nations Cup/Manufacturers Cup

Jeanolt

Hi! Today I was trying to enter the Nations Cup for the first time but I saw the duration of the race is actually 50 MINUTES (not on my watch lol). For those that played before, are the rewards worth it? Or it's the same amount of credits that they give you in normal races.

I know online time trials are pretty good for earning credits, with a minimum of 250k for doing a decent lap, but those only happen once every two weeks. It's a shame because they are a fast way to earn credits in the end.

Edited by Jeanoltt

There are no real rewards on Nations/Manus. Those cups are for either just having fun competing on a more "serious" scale and for those that want to get on competitive teams and become eSports players. You will get the same amount of money as any normal race on "Sport" mode.

The online time trial is a much better opportunity to get easy money. You can get 1 million just by getting a Silver medal on time trials.

A fun way to get some good money is by playing Circuit Experience, if you get gold medals on all circuits in the game, you will get like 48 millions aprox.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

There are no real rewards on Nations/Manus. Those cups are for either just having fun competing on a more "serious" scale and for those that want to get on competitive teams and become eSports players. You will get the same amount of money as any normal race on "Sport" mode.

The online time trial is a much better opportunity to get easy money. You can get 1 million just by getting a Silver medal on time trials.

A fun way to get some good money is by playing Circuit Experience, if you get gold medals on all circuits in the game, you will get like 48 millions aprox.

Didn't know about it, thanks for the tip!

• Like 1