Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fresquinho

There's No Place Like Home - Question

18 posts in this topic

Guys, I was wondering, do we really have to visit Playstation Home on 50 days, like, real life days or can we just advance the days on the data/time settings on the XMB menu and win the trophy?

The same question goes for "A documentary" trophy!

Guys, I was wondering, do we really have to visit Playstation Home on 50 days, like, real life days or can we just advance the days on the data/time settings on the XMB menu and win the trophy?

The same question goes for "A documentary" trophy!

It's an online "game" it uses the real time, no way to cheat the clock.

It won't work - home is online only

Yeah, it's server-side so it's the clock on the server that counts the time. Each "day" begins at 3am GMT+0. (On the EU Home that is.)

Problably you can't do that, online game, you have to wait all the 50 days, but i think is about just log in and get out ;)

Look like someone already got it already...

Hmm, looks clearly hacked.

Isn't the official release of the trophy patch was last March 12, 2014? (I just don't know what time is per region)

Unless the trophy really reads the clock on XMB, then maybe, just maybe...nah...can somebody confirm? :lol:

I really doubt that the time has anything to do with the XMB internal time since Home goes by the server time, so its unlikely, besides, just look at the rest of those trophies, March 2nd? there was no Home trophy patch in any region until the 12th.

If the clock could be adjusted, i think other people would have had it by now aswell I think.

its 50 individual days... which is nothin really, all u've gotta do is visit home before u play on a game, takes a few mins to do...

The guy who got this trophy is a hacker, just look at his PSN avatar. xD

No, but really, he is.

Ok, so I have a question. Do I need to log in exactly after 24 hours after my last log in or the "different day" starts after midnight?

Ok, so I have a question. Do I need to log in exactly after 24 hours after my last log in or the "different day" starts after midnight?

It depends where you are, here in Portugal the day "resets" at 4 am, so if I go now at 23:30 and then go again when it's 3:00 it will count at the same day.

It depends where you are, here in Portugal the day "resets" at 4 am, so if I go now at 23:30 and then go again when it's 3:00 it will count at the same day.

Roger, thanks!

Roger, thanks!

Of BTW, if you wanna be sure you are on another day try to go every day at the same time, and you can know how much time until the day "resets" by going to the challenges option, just press Start to go there.

I think mine glitched out on me :( Trophy didn't pop after the estimated 50 days