There's No Place Like Home - Question

fresquinho

Guys, I was wondering, do we really have to visit Playstation Home on 50 days, like, real life days or can we just advance the days on the data/time settings on the XMB menu and win the trophy?

The same question goes for "A documentary" trophy!

It's an online "game" it uses the real time, no way to cheat the clock.

• Like 1

Look like someone already got it already...

Hmm, looks clearly hacked.

Isn't the official release of the trophy patch was last March 12, 2014? (I just don't know what time is per region)

Unless the trophy really reads the clock on XMB, then maybe, just maybe...nah...can somebody confirm? :lol:

I really doubt that the time has anything to do with the XMB internal time since Home goes by the server time, so its unlikely, besides, just look at the rest of those trophies, March 2nd? there was no Home trophy patch in any region until the 12th.

If the clock could be adjusted, i think other people would have had it by now aswell I think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I have a question. Do I need to log in exactly after 24 hours after my last log in or the "different day" starts after midnight?

It depends where you are, here in Portugal the day "resets" at 4 am, so if I go now at 23:30 and then go again when it's 3:00 it will count at the same day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...