Bring It On Trophy?

imalexraposo

hi everyone, first time posting. Was curious about this trophy called "Bring it On". Play/Win a match with the competitive settings turned on during any offline mode.

I've now done that twice and still no trophy?? anyone know exactly how to do this. I followed the guide and still didn't get it. 

2 hours ago, imalexraposo said:

hi everyone, first time posting. Was curious about this trophy called "Bring it On". Play/Win a match with the competitive settings turned on during any offline mode.

I've now done that twice and still no trophy?? anyone know exactly how to do this. I followed the guide and still didn't get it. 

You're probably using the wrong setting, don't use the normal competitive switch. If I remember rightly it's under the controller settings and called 'Competitive Master Switch' :)

2 hours ago, MushuMixLipa said:

You're probably using the wrong setting, don't use the normal competitive switch. If I remember rightly it's under the controller settings and called 'Competitive Master Switch' :)

thanks for the reply! I actually randomly got it later on while in a game in career mode. the previous 2 tries I did was just off kickoff but never unlocked. I had all the same settings.