First person to get the plat. AMA / Trophy advice if anyone wants to ask

7 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

got the game and ReVerse but havent started and probably just have them to collect but how enjoyable is the plat? gameplay looks average

I enjoyed it. Weirdly the gameplay is 30fps on PS5 but feels like it's 60 in menu and VN sections (cause smoothness)?

It's a little grindy for story because you need to make sure you got some level ups and best equips as you go along but otherwise is pretty good. 

I had a Nepu time :3

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TechaNinja said:

I enjoyed it. Weirdly the gameplay is 30fps on PS5 but feels like it's 60 in menu and VN sections (cause smoothness)?

It's a little grindy for story because you need to make sure you got some level ups and best equips as you go along but otherwise is pretty good. 

can you get plat in 1 playthrough? how hard is it to mess up the true route?

5 minutes ago, TechaNinja said:

Regarding the 30 FPS… did it also feel really stuttery to you, particularly when exploring dungeons?

Regarding trophies: For the 300 blocks one, can you just hit the block button 300 times, or do you actually have to block 300 attacks?

23 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

can you get plat in 1 playthrough? how hard is it to mess up the true route?

Easy. You need to finish with 50:50 shares. And also with high shares (i think 80%+?)

You basically try to get ur shares up with side quests early so by ch11 u can have 2 saves for each ending just incase. I can tell u how to tank and raise ur percents if u havnt worked out

23 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Regarding the 30 FPS… did it also feel really stuttery to you, particularly when exploring dungeons?

Regarding trophies: For the 300 blocks one, can you just hit the block button 300 times, or do you actually have to block 300 attacks?

Yeah it feels like a weird 30fps like I played other stuff that feel like a smooth 30 but this was just awful like they tried to v-sync it but badly.

Gotta block 300 attacks legit. When you get the arena you can just do training mode solo and enemies just attack you non stop till you end the training session. I just did it with 6 of those sandshrew looking guys that just spam fireballs at me lol.

18 minutes ago, Xsirhc92X said:

Is there anything missable?I started yesterday and apart from the 30fps it's a lot of fun so far.

Nothing truly missable except the 2 endings. Can clarify on them if you havn't found how to achieve em already.

17 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Not that I need another game but For a casual player, would you say this game is difficult? Is there difficulty settings?

Not too bad. No difficulty settings. As long as you try to level up as you go and buy equipment and do quests, you'll be fine!

Edited by TechaNinja

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

How long is the game if i just do main quest? with any ending? with true ending? no major grinding, etc.

Depending on your reading speed with the VN sections, would say upwards of 15 hours. Bit more if doing side stuff.

54 minutes ago, LunarFresh said:

I am having issues obtaining the B Game Studio trophy. When Im developing the disks, I can only seem to get A ranked.

How do you get B Rank Disks?

Do shares affect this outcome in some way?

If anyone can help out, let me know :)

This is where RNG really started to get annoying. Your best bet is to earn more characters you can use by doing side quests then trying to construct the following and just keep hoping they give you a B rank.

Four lots of Action Genre, Maryo Mr Akai (the ash ketchum looking character), IF, Histoire. Sometimes you'll get EVENT popping up asking to use more credits click no. If you get that pop up and decline there's a bit higher chance then if it didn't, but otherwise pray. 

• Like 2

Just two questions on my end, how do you drop shares and are Higurashi and Alice playable? Asking the latter because I found weapons for both of them but I have no clue how to get them.
Actually I got a third question, Can you continue playing the game in after the true end?

3 minutes ago, Isaac1364 said:

Just two questions on my end, how do you drop shares and are Higurashi and Alice playable? Asking the latter because I found weapons for both of them but I have no clue how to get them.
Actually I got a third question, Can you continue playing the game in after the true end?

For dropping shares, if you start Disc Development then cancel it before it’s done, it will drop Nepgear’s shares.

13 minutes ago, TechaNinja said:

This is where RNG really started to get annoying. Your best bet is to earn more characters you can use by doing side quests then trying to construct the following and just keep hoping they give you a B rank.

Four lots of Action Genre, Maryo Mr Akai (the ash ketchum looking character), IF, Histoire. Sometimes you'll get EVENT popping up asking to use more credits click no. If you get that pop up and decline there's a bit higher chance then if it didn't, but otherwise pray. 

Yeah I figured that was the case lol 

Hope we get a trophy guide made sometime.

12 minutes ago, TheStark700 said:

For reaching the Neptral Tower, this is referring to the 100 floor tower in this game right? Is it difficult?

Once you defeat the boss on the 100th floor the trophy pops. Luckily you get a chance to leave and heal up before each boss. It has save point / teleport point every 10th.

6 minutes ago, Isaac1364 said:

To drop shares, like red posts on chirper, cancelling disk dev, dying in battle, and full part wipes then hitting retry.
Playable on NG+

True End gives you extra boss fight you can do stuff before you click it, but once you win that fight and read the last bit of dialogue you get credits then prompted for a NG+ save!

3 minutes ago, Ashande said:

For dropping shares, if you start Disc Development then cancel it before it’s done, it will drop Nepgear’s shares.

That's right!

6 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Someday, if the stars align, this topic type will bury “Trophy Thoughts.” Kudos on you OP.

@EqualityEarth Definitely a dream of mine to have people helping people here replace the "trophy thoughts" and other assorted arguments.

@TechaNinja From one "1st in the World" owner to another, Congratulations! How is the game and how tough/time consuming is it? I've wanted to try a Neptunia game but I have never done one.

10 hours ago, Icebrand1270 said:

@EqualityEarth Definitely a dream of mine to have people helping people here replace the "trophy thoughts" and other assorted arguments.

@TechaNinja From one "1st in the World" owner to another, Congratulations! How is the game and how tough/time consuming is it? I've wanted to try a Neptunia game but I have never done one.

Not too bad. Prob around 20 hours or so depending on reading speed or if you skip the VN sections. If you're ever gonna get into Neptunia you should play through the first 2 games at least (remakes on vita / PC, 1st on remake on ps5) so u can at least get the basic understanding of the characters)

9 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

What makes this stack different than the other stacks to qualify you as first to get the plat over everyone else whose already platted it?

First for english version, albeit in the EU region. There is another guy for the NA version who got it for both PS4 and PS5 within 24 hours of each other, but is a bit suspicious due to the speed at which he unlocked trophies. Feels like might be some system clock manipulation.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TechaNinja said:

First for english version, albeit in the EU region. There is another guy for the NA version who got it for both PS4 and PS5 within 24 hours of each other, but is a bit suspicious due to the speed at which he unlocked trophies. Feels like might be some system clock manipulation.

I know that guy and I can verify that he did it legit for both versions. He's part of the Neptunia speedrunning community and they've been working out speedrun routes for the game since JP release, which is how the time got down to that much.

If you don't mind sitting through 24 straight hours of SvS, the stream he did it on is here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1717002084

• Like 1