First person to get the plat. AMA / Trophy advice if anyone wants to ask

27 minutes ago, nestamar5 said:

Any missable trophies?

Only if you count the endings, but you can basically get to CH11 then work on getting both via 2 save files just incase. 100 shares for one (you need 70% or higher but u need to reach 100 at least once for trophy anyway), 50:50 for the other.

I’m curious about the trophies for getting beaten up by a Dogoo and the one for getting to low HP through poison. Are these potentially missable, since they sound like they would occur very early into a playthrough?

Or is there an easy trick to both of them? Asking because I’ve not seen any guides for these trophies yet. I bought the game but haven’t started it yet (been distracted with Persona 4 Golden, which I’m nearly finished with now).

Thanks in advance, from a fellow Neptunia fan!

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TechaNinja said:

Only if you count the endings, but you can basically get to CH11 then work on getting both via 2 save files just incase. 100 shares for one (you need 70% or higher but u need to reach 100 at least once for trophy anyway), 50:50 for the other.

Good, sounds easy. I'll probably have to do a second playthrough because I'm only on chapter 4 but I'm already at 98% shares.

58 minutes ago, nestamar5 said:

Good, sounds easy. I'll probably have to do a second playthrough because I'm only on chapter 4 but I'm already at 98% shares.

There’s several ways to reduce shares, and all they cost is time or money. Any time you get a wipe and hit “restart,” it’ll put a small dent in Nepgear’s shares, and if you start a Disc Development but then cancel it before it’s done, it’ll put another dent in it. You can rinse and repeat as necessary.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SmileSlice said:

I’m curious about the trophies for getting beaten up by a Dogoo and the one for getting to low HP through poison. Are these potentially missable, since they sound like they would occur very early into a playthrough?

Or is there an easy trick to both of them? Asking because I’ve not seen any guides for these trophies yet. I bought the game but haven’t started it yet (been distracted with Persona 4 Golden, which I’m nearly finished with now).

Thanks in advance, from a fellow Neptunia fan!

Let your party get to low HP early on and finished by a Dogoo. To make it easier just remove everyone but Nepgear so no one will kill em.
There's an enemy later on in game that can poison, forgot when exactly but let them poison you and get to 1HP (just run around and avoid taking hits). Otherwise there's enemy iirc called Fafnir in the arena that poisons as well.

Nepu!

11 minutes ago, Ashande said:

There’s several ways to reduce shares, and all they cost is time or money. Any time you get a wipe and hit “restart,” it’ll put a small dent in Nepgear’s shares, and if you start a Disc Development but then cancel it before it’s done, it’ll put another dent in it. You can rinse and repeat as necessary.

Yeah hence it's good to have 2 saves so you can have one throw away one for the 50:50 shares for true ending. Then normal ending save to do all the endgame trophy stuff (neptral tower, level 99, disc devs etc)

Edited by TechaNinja
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Anyone know how to dash (for the “Infinite Runner” trophy)? Or is that just Nepgear’s normal movement?

edit: Whoops sorry - wrong trophy - I think I got this just running around in dungeons?

Edited by Insert_v2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Oh. I thought that was just for the Flash Step. I’m just stupid. Thanks.

yeah sorry - just confirmed it is indeed running in the field. trophy reply shows me running around a dungeon out of battle. Just replying incase my previous comment didn't reach you intime =)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

Is the 100 melee kills bugged or something? I am using Noire and on chapter 10 and it still hasnt popped. Im playing the PS4 version on my PS5, but i dont think would bug it out.

100 Melee popped for me in Chapter 1 just from Nepgear while I was futzing around. Might try taking everyone out of your party other than Nepgear, head to an early area, and just beat on things until you're 100% you killed 100 with melee alone that way as a test (or starting a new game real quick and doing the same.) Might also double-check in Combo Creator that none of the skills you have set on Noire (or whoever you're using) are marked as "Ranged." Even if she herself is technically melee, some skills may not be and could be throwing you off... though I can't imagine that it'd be so far off that you wouldn't have gotten it by that late in the game.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:51 PM, Ashande said:

On 1/28/2023 at 0:02 AM, TechaNinja said:

Yeah hence it's good to have 2 saves so you can have one throw away one for the 50:50 shares for true ending. Then normal ending save to do all the endgame trophy stuff (neptral tower, level 99, disc devs etc)

Thanks guys, you two saved me a lot of time.

14 hours ago, Ashande said:

100 Melee popped for me in Chapter 1 just from Nepgear while I was futzing around. Might try taking everyone out of your party other than Nepgear, head to an early area, and just beat on things until you're 100% you killed 100 with melee alone that way as a test (or starting a new game real quick and doing the same.) Might also double-check in Combo Creator that none of the skills you have set on Noire (or whoever you're using) are marked as "Ranged." Even if she herself is technically melee, some skills may not be and could be throwing you off... though I can't imagine that it'd be so far off that you wouldn't have gotten it by that late in the game.

Thanks for the reply. Of course after I posted this I got it with in two battles. 

10 minutes ago, jakachu said:

Feel dumb asking this but where can I access the gallery for the gallery related trophies? I'm already on the last chapter and haven't come across it

The gallery is a reward for clearing the game at least once. Once you beat the game, it'll show up on the main menu and you can go in to grab your three freebie silvers.