can you actually run out of time

5 seconds of our time is 1 minute of their time...

Yes you can run out of time unless you do at least all main story missions. You don't have to rush the game since chronostatsis can be use without negative effects and it's best to do side quests as some of the rewards are quite good like grabs and stats.

Learn how to use Chronostatis effectively, and you'll basically be able to finish up all the main quests by Day 5 or so. I finished 3, 4, and 5 on Day 5 alone.

By day 9 I already had 60 side quests done along with 55 prayer quests.

No point in rushing; just learn where the 4 EP monsters are and use them to replenish EP when you need to use Chronostatis again.

I do think it is possible to run out of time if you don't do the main story missions. It is also best to do as many side quests as you can. Bringing up the main menu stops the time, so does interacting with NPC's and battling does too. Like some others have said, chronostasis helps a bunch, it really does. 

Can't you still run out of time if you only do the main story quests.  I mean you start with what six days and each main story quest grants you one day so that would put you at 11.  So you would need to do enough side quests for two additional days and even more if you want the 14th day.  Ayways abuse chronostasis as much as you can.

Edited by MrKittyEmperor

about the trophy expert craftsman, can i do this at the end of the game or before the end of the game, ? like go back in the other worlds and look for the accessories in chests and stuff, or can u not return to those worlds, and if yes will i have enough time you think ? ive been trying to spam chronostasis as much as possilbe

Yeah. The way the game is, five seconds for one minute. So it is any about hour for a day (in-game time) I wish it was like the real time instead of a false time. I love the real time better when i was playing Majora's Mask on GC and Square Enix should have got that from Nintendo.

• 2 weeks later...

Learn how to use Chronostatis effectively, and you'll basically be able to finish up all the main quests by Day 5 or so. I finished 3, 4, and 5 on Day 5 alone.

By day 9 I already had 60 side quests done along with 55 prayer quests.

No point in rushing; just learn where the 4 EP monsters are and use them to replenish EP when you need to use Chronostatis again.

Same here, after it i had "to much" time, so i started to kill nearly all the last before day 13! So there was no time problem...