(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

51 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

No worries you are welcome to join anytime. Many of us have backlogs of games just as crazy. haha

I went back through your game completions for 2023 and found 4 dlc that already count and added you to the google sheet tracker. Hopefully I didn't miss any others as there was a lot to sift through since January. If I did just let me know. :)

Oh my thank you!  Which ones if you don't mind me asking? Because I dunno if I'm blind or just tired and not seeing them ?. So I can update my list too!  Only one I saw for sure was AC Valhalla Wrath of Druids!

NEVERMIND I WAS BLIND!  AC Origins was this year too LMFAO!

Edited by Maddilyn_Mars
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

Oh my thank you!  Which ones if you don't mind me asking? Because I dunno if I'm blind or just tired and not seeing them 1f61c.png. So I can update my list too!  Only one I saw for sure was AC Valhalla Wrath of Druids!

AC Origins -  The Hidden Ones, Discovery Tour - Ancient Egypt, The Curse of the Pharaohs (3)

AC Valhalla - Wrath of the Druids (1)

Link to the google sheet tracker is below as well if you haven't seen it yet. 

Didn't Half-Ass it! - 2023 (Event) Tracker

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Maddilyn_Mars said:

Update Time!
Horizon Zero Dawn is complete so that means horizon New Game+, Frozen Wild Feats, Frozen Wilds Quests DLC trophy lists are done.  I don't know how if each list is counted as a separate point or if Frozen Wilds is combo'd into one but they are done either way!

Nice! Added 3 more completions to your list.

I have to go back and do the NG+ run yet. How was it?

• Like 2

Just now, gruffiiti said:

Nice! Added 3 more completions to your list.

I have to go back and do the NG+ run yet. How was it?

New Game+ and "Ultra Hard" was not difficult at all.  I almost finished it in one sitting.  I probably would have if I didn't waste a bunch of time trying to hunt for crafting stuff to get the adept weapons.  Which I would say are not even worth it(cause I didn't actually get them).  There was a few missions that were tough but I managed to speed through pretty easily still.  Only side quest I did was to get Petra and the big cannon gun she unlocks in the final mission.  (At least I think thats required to get it, I didn't test it though.). I also highly recommend getting on a mount whenever possible cause the Dismount Strike skill is very good for clearing the small machines.
Definitely recommend going back and finishing it up if you get the chance!

• Like 1