(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

I would like to join in again as well, nothing planned at the moment for dlc, but I’m sure I’ll get a handful done.

I did seven DLC for hitman already, and I just finished the DLC pack for Dead Island too :) 

I’ll most likely post updates at the end of each month

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 4

On 1/27/2023 at 7:16 PM, gruffiiti said:

DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

Hello Everyone,

We are back for a 3rd year. I apologize for not posting this event sooner but I got unexpectedly overwhelmed with various things right after the holidays and needed to take care of some irl stuff (work) first. Things have finally calmed down somewhat and I had the time to focus on this event again.

From the Feedback we got from all of you we decided to try out a year long event 2023. What this means is that no one needs to hold back their DLCs for the event anymore and can play through them whenever wanted. Some of us like to play them right after finishing the main game without breaking the flow of the gameplay or having to relearn controls, while others sometimes prefer to take a break from a game before diving back in for the 100% completion. This allows everyone to participate without really changing up playstyle. This could be the event for you if you are looking for that extra motivation to increase your completion and actually finish (100%) more games this year!

We will be tracking DLC completions just like last year so it should be familiar to those who are returning. For anyone new to this event, we will be tracking each DLC "pack" as a completion. Each one completed will add to your total that is tracked leaderboard style and the more you complete the higher you raise up the ranks towards being the .

That's the basics anyways. If there are any questions we didn't answer feel free to ask away.

Event Hosts

@gruffiiti @Inuty

Event Dates

Start: January 01, 2023

End: December 31, 2023

Event Rules

Rule #1 - Each DLC trophy pack listed here at PSNP counts for one completion as long as final trophy is completed during event.

Rule #2 - Have fun and keep in mind that cheating will get you disqualified.

Rule #3 - DLC from 'games' deemed to be shovelware by PSNP and auto-pops will also not be counted in this event.

Example: Games with multiple DLC packs will count as multiple completions.  ex. Marvel's Spider-Man  has 4 DLC packs and completing them all will net you 4 completions!

Event Rewards

We would like to have badges again but since we did this a bit spontaneous, we have not lined anything up solidly just yet. More info to come when there is some... Haha

Event Tracking

**Google tracker placeholder**

Please post your completions in this thread if you want your totals to be updated regularly. We will try to do a main check at the end of each month and check/update everyone's progress but its much easier for us and more relatable for you if you post progress as you go. It's up to you but regular updates are encouraged as it makes this event more fun for everyone!

Signing up. Got 25-ish platted games with DLC cleanup. Will try and do as much as I can this year.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

I totally missed this thread, feel free to tag me next year. xD

Signing up with 2 DLCs already done:

Event - DLCs 2023 by HusKyCode
Lc5590c.png Ghostrunner PS5 45/45 - 100%
L0968dd.png Hell Let Loose PS5 53/53 - 100%
Generated with PSNP+

w6LPT58.png

xoxqFBQ.png

This one was PITA.

I still remember the Ghostrunner dlc... the trophy not dying in the first level was really frustrating an the character beating on the floor after getting Release was me after everytime i start the level over again haha

• Like 1

I know a lot of games with DLC that I am not fond of. If I decide to go for the full Kingdom Hearts series, I might join this event just because of Re:Mind, which I feel is too hard for me. I guess I need to get out of my completionist mindset and try to chip away at stuff. xD

Games which I love but have tough DLC:

• Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (Friends to the End and all costume stories - you have to get 100% speedruns in EVERYTHING
  • Kingdom Hearts III: Re:Mind (they brought back the BS Data Org fights and Yozora is Lingering Will on crack :P)
  • A Hat In Time (painful platinum itself, but Seal the Deal seals the deal for being unplayable to me - I mean you have to do a full on boss rush!)
  • Ni No Kuni II (all three DLCs have tough trophies to deal with. I have actually bought the game on sale, though)
Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 3

I'm down, my packs will be:

- minecraft (ps4) dlc 1 - dlc 13

- minecraft set 2 (ps4) dlc 1 - 3

- The callisto protocol (ps5) dlc 1 - 2

- Horizon zero dawn (ps4) dlc 1 - 3

- Horizon forbidden west (ps5) - New Game +

- Days Gone (ps4) dlc 1 - 3

- Ghost of tsushima (ps4) dlc  1 - 5

I'll probably add some dlc later on.

• Like 4