(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

As much as I don't really want to have a badge with a donkey on it, I have just started on Minecraft and boy howdy that has so much DLC it's insane, so I'll gladly put a donkey on my ass to display my worth. I also have four games that I enjoyed and have decently simple platinums but their DLC is so brutal it hurts my soul. So how do I sign up for this event?

7 hours ago, Briste said:

I'm playing LEGO DC Super-Villains with my son, which has several DLC.

Glad to see you are enjoying that game with family. Playing LEGO games with kids is always a neat experience. :)

EDIT: You know what, @gruffiiti? Let me in. I have that game I quoted on the docket and I'll probably do the DLC levels for it as well. (I actually had a couple of games I had completed the DLC earlier this year, if that counts. I'm also going to platinum four games this year that have DLC that really grinds my gears and I'm 90% sure I will never complete this year as they are the hardest DLC I have ever witnessed, but I want to get them on the file. Here's a rogue's gallery image I made of those "games I love with DLC I hate." Maybe this event will motivate me to give them a go. ;)

notsoeasy.png

Also, I have both versions of Minecraft and those suckers have TRUCKLOADS of DLC. xD

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 3

47L6e6f1c.png

So actually been playing Shantae: Half-Genie Hero and decided to do the Pirate Queen's Quest DLC because it seemed the easiest to get into as it is just a shorter version of the main game with a different skill set and less collectibles. Did not earn the 100% run trophy as I finished in 2 hours and 51 minutes. Damn.

Anyways, the Shantae HGH DLC is at 53% for Pirate Queen's Quest, 15% for Friends to the End, and 23% for the Costume Pack.

• Like 2

Hey I totally missed we were doing this again as a full year. Is it too late to sign up? If it's not i'd love to get in. I only have 2 DLC so far in Cubic Parking - Update 1 and FF14 - Heavensward but im currently working on Minecraft dungeons since it was free and this will be the motivation to buy and do all the DLC. Thanks.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

@Prometheous101 - You have been updated are on the leaderboard with your 5 completions.

@Heather342 - Glad to have you join. You instantly jumped into the top10. I included both Overwatch dlcs as they both count. How did you find the Spidey dlc? (I have it planned to clean up at some point this year)

The Spiderman CTNS DLCs are pretty fun, they don't take too long to go through the main/side missions. You still have to get 100% completion on each one, so there's bases to clear, collectables, more random crimes to do (5 in each district), and then you have to get Spectacular on all the Screwball challenges (which are similar to the Taskmaster challenges). NG+ on Ultimate difficulty is pretty easy with a fully upgraded Spidey ?. I managed to finish NG+ in a weekend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

I might make a Monster Hunter Rise run when Sunbreak comes out, my face-to-face friend praises that game and thinks the DLC will be jaw-esome. ^_^

Dont think this will be a dlc but a new list with plat like iceborn ?