(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

51 minutes ago, LDN-Legend said:

I would like to participate in this, do the DLC packs I have completed since Jan 1 2023 count?

Yup, all dlcs you completed this year will be counted for the event :)

Glad to have so many new Faces in the event!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LDN-Legend said:

Thank you all, Let me know if there's anything I need to submit

Feel free to post when you finish dlc (or a few of them). I usually update the list by what is posted here or shortly after the month roll-over so the more you post the more up to date your list will be.

Update: Sorry I didn't do an update for last month so here it is:

So what DLC I did?

La93727.png

4 King Quest DLC.

The game is basically a similar thing like TellTale games, so the DLC is basically every chapter, they didn't put all the chapters in one list, they did it in DLC lists.

Also Dead by Daylight:

L1d065f.png

L6d5028.png

2 DLCs baby, might get even more DLC's from this game, since I keep going back to the game from time to time.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 3

First update:

I've managed to knock out the most important DLCs for Rise of the Tomb Raider.  These 3 were the last ones that required an online connection to the server.  Which is why I needed to prioritize them.

First two are both the same game mode just one is exclusively Co-Op

S55191b.png Endurance

Se2acc1.png Endurance Co-Op

The endurance game mode is just a survival mechanic that has you wondering through procedurally generated world, where you have to balance hunting for food, staying warm, getting materials and searching crypts for artifacts.  Balance this with hostile enemies including some really mean animals.  I actually enjoyed the game mode for how long I played it, the only downside being the 10 day survivals take about 90-100 minutes and there is no way to speed it up as a day is 10 real life minutes.

S513e73.png Cold Darkness

Lara Croft with zombies.  Absolutely a tacked on mode, nothing of note here.  About 90 minutes to get it complete and didn't really need to be apart of the game.  At least it came with the anniversary edition.

Should have the last 2 DLCs completed in the next day or so and hopefully have the game at 100%.  All 125 trophies. Only one more game to go in the trilogy.

• Like 4