(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

54 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

Also, what's the stance on previously completed DLCs that get new trophies added and the 100% knocked off? My Overwatch PS4 completion got altered when Lifeweaver dropped 2 weeks ago, and I'm working on unlocking him on the battle pass to get the 2 new trophies. Do I just keep my previous entry and not update when I get the new trophies, or has my completed sets decreased until it's done again?

Previous completion is counting even if you are not doing the additional trophies. You can complete the added trophies but it will not count as a second stack :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Okay, now I gotta get back to Kingdoms of Amalur and hopefully have another update next month about its 2 DLC packs.

You only play the ps3 Version, right? The PS4 dlc is really underwhelming so you are not missing a lot if you skip that.

5 hours ago, Inuty said:

You only play the ps3 Version, right? The PS4 dlc is really underwhelming so you are not missing a lot if you skip that.

Yeah just the PS3 version for now. I do have Re-Reckoning (PS4) from PS+ but I don't like to play the same game back-to-back so I'm holding off on that for now.

And thanks for the heads up, I'll probably wait for a sale on the DLC (if it ever happens) if I decide to go for it.

Completed another Gems of War DLC thanks to the holiday event running plus a Gnome-a-Palooza weekend event which had a bunch of people in PvP running Dragonite Gnome teams, so I was able to get all the trophies in it. Unfortunately, one of the DLC's I finished for this event just had another three trophies added to it, and one isn't available for more than a month. Based on Inuty's post above though I'll just add a note to it since the post says it will still count.

1. Gems of War - Epic Vault & Arena Rework Update

2. Gems of War - The Treasure & Temptations Update [Before DLC added on April 25th]

3. Gems of War - The Lost Souls of Carmina Update

I've almost got the 10,000 Underworld Renown for another DLC completion, and an artifact campaign starts Monday for another one (though that will take a few months due to the weekly tasks it needs). Not sure how many I'll get in addition to those two, so I might find some other game to do some DLCs in.

• Like 4

Got the last Gems of War DLC for a while, after finally hitting the 10,000 Underworld renown. Probably won't see any more DLC completions from this game for me for a good few months, so I'll be playing some other games for this event.

1. Gems of War - Epic Vault & Arena Rework Update

2. Gems of War - The Treasure & Temptations Update [Before DLC added on April 25th]

3. Gems of War - The Lost Souls of Carmina Update

4. Gems of War - Team Sharing Update

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Platinum_Vice said:

Finally have something to add! It's only been months. 2 packs!

DE-DLC.png

I liked the Style and humour of the game. Dlcs had some funny trophies as well. A shame whoever misses out this game :P

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Adding 2 more to my list...  (Cities Skylines really is the gift that keeps on giving to this event, for me 1f602.png):

Haha I saw that those last 2 dlc finally dropped for PS5 and wondered how long it would take you to get to them. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gruffiiti said:

Haha I saw that those last 2 dlc finally dropped for PS5 and wondered how long it would take you to get to them. :lol:

When you know the methods, and have a fully working city already, they're oddly easy to knock out!

I'm hearing that the final DLC is coming soon, so the event gravy-train will be retiring soon enough... *sigh*... "all good things", as they say! ? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

When you know the methods, and have a fully working city already, they're oddly easy to knock out!

I'm hearing that the final DLC is coming soon, so the event gravy-train will be retiring soon enough... *sigh*... "all good things", as they say! 1f602.png 

Maybe for you. I still have to start my Cities: Skylines journey. Maybe I can even catch up to the lead pack with it. haha

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, skotafactor said:

*snip*

So I believe I am at 24 completed DLCs at the moment :)

Of course you are welcome to join the event! I have added you to the google tracker now as well.

Nice job on shooting up to 2nd place! B)

• Like 2