People still earning multiplayer trophies after server closure

NkTSharpy

• 10 months later...

I have to admit, when I saw all the people who platinumed the game this year, I got excited and thought maybe there's a workaround. Like, maybe Naughty Dog decided to give those unobtainable trophies to everyone who purchased the game since it's a decade since release. 

How disappointing. 

32 minutes ago, Judge-1964 said:

I have to admit, when I saw all the people who platinumed the game this year, I got excited and thought maybe there's a workaround. Like, maybe Naughty Dog decided to give those unobtainable trophies to everyone who purchased the game since it's a decade since release. 

How disappointing. 

You shouldn't look at plat. Most people get it legit, just had online done years ago.

I always look at specific online trophies and that shows no movement.

I myself can get 100% in few unobtainable lists 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would have been handy if ND could have just enabled it all in single player and filled sessions with bots, instead TLOU and Uncharted have MP modes that end up dead fairly quickly. Story for alot of PS3 games in the past, and devs still do it.

Fairly sure Mass Effect had some trophies that were unlockable by either playing online or fulfilling a separate requirement offline, that was a good move.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, BluesFanUK said:

Would have been handy if ND could have just enabled it all in single player and filled sessions with bots, instead TLOU and Uncharted have MP modes that end up dead fairly quickly. Story for alot of PS3 games in the past, and devs still do it.

Fairly sure Mass Effect had some trophies that were unlockable by either playing online or fulfilling a separate requirement offline, that was a good move.

That would be a smart/reasonable move, to make it off-line playable with bots.

And you would think that with the new Last of Us 2 : Remastered DLC, they already doing that a little bit with the survival mode.

But, I don't see it happening unfortunately.

Even though I'm 100% sure that it would bring a lot of people back to the Last of Us 1 : Remastered (PS4 :P )

Great idea though, wish you were on the development team of NG and could push that idea through. :P

• Like 1

Even if they wanted to, it's literally impossible. Releasing new patches for PS3 games is disabled for all games. Also, designing and programming bots is not as easy as you think. It takes a lot of time and effort to develop which is why the majority of games don't offer them as an option (even though I wish they would).

• Like 3